Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon, man.

I understanding being unhappy with the United States as a whole for being Israel's biggest ally and arms supplier, but pretending that both Biden/Harris are the same as Trump on this issue is kind of ridiculous.

Reminder; Biden paused and slowed arms shipments to Israel over concerns about Gaza, and Trump attacked him for it:

View attachment 2140649

And from credible reports, Kamala is even stronger in her resolve regarding Israel than Biden is.

Attempting to play the 'both sides' card on this issue is nonsense. One side is clearly worse for Palestine than the other, and if that issue is so important to you then you have to understand that.

Is there ANY evidence this "pause" or "slowdown" ever actually happened?

And even if their was some token bullshit, it hasn't stopped the genocide in Gaza or invasion of Lebanon has it?

The "just terrorists" attacking a military base on the same day Israel uses US weapons to bomb tents in a hospital car park and burn people attached to IV drips alive.

I think that’s it.

Palestinians burning alive and calling for help with IV drips still attached.

Imagine bombing a makeshift hospital in a refugee camp. Tents.

I think regardless of the direction this conflict takes us now, as a civilisation you cannot recover from this.
Israel, the US, the Uk, Australia cannot recover from this.
We’ve failed.

I think that’s it.

Palestinians burning alive and calling for help with IV drips still attached.

Imagine bombing a makeshift hospital in a refugee camp. Tents.

I think regardless of the direction this conflict takes us now, as a civilisation you cannot recover from this.
Israel, the US, the Uk, Australia cannot recover from this.
We’ve failed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back