Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, Kamala has been calling out Israel pretty strongly on this stuff;

Do you trust Kamala on this stuff?
she's actually in a position to do something, yet crickets, it's why you have the Uncommitted National Movement at the moment in the states, and if they're seriously banking on pulling the wool over peoples eyes with posts like this, she'll lose in key battleground states.

Would you prefer she takes Trump's position and encourages Israel to "finish the job"?

My opinion of both is they're kayfabing it, there's this real hemmed up tension between the two, ultimately they'll take the same position. so this is going to be a nuanced position, at least at every turn with the trumps of the world, the media and people are protesting that shit..
not sleep walking into the abyss, blinding following someone who talks about change with no action.
ultimately protesting and pressure will be the only way to stop this madness.

Last edited:
My opinion of both is they're kayfabing it, there's this real hemmed up tension between the two, ultimately they'll take the same position. so this is going to be a nuanced position, at least at every turn with the trumps of the world, the media and people are protesting that shit..
not sleep walling into the abyss, blinding following someone who talks about change with no action.
ultimately protesting and pressure will be the only way to stop this madness.

C'mon, man.

I understanding being unhappy with the United States as a whole for being Israel's biggest ally and arms supplier, but pretending that both Biden/Harris are the same as Trump on this issue is kind of ridiculous.

Reminder; Biden paused and slowed arms shipments to Israel over concerns about Gaza, and Trump attacked him for it:

1728871149673.png

And from credible reports, Kamala is even stronger in her resolve regarding Israel than Biden is.

Attempting to play the 'both sides' card on this issue is nonsense. One side is clearly worse for Palestine than the other, and if that issue is so important to you then you have to understand that.

C'mon, man.

I understanding being unhappy with the United States as a whole for being Israel's biggest ally and arms supplier, but pretending that both Biden/Harris are the same as Trump on this issue is kind of ridiculous.

Reminder; Biden paused and slowed arms shipments to Israel over concerns about Gaza, and Trump attacked him for it:

View attachment 2140649

And from credible reports, Kamala is even stronger in her resolve regarding Israel than Biden is.

Attempting to play the 'both sides' card on this issue is nonsense. One side is clearly worse for Palestine than the other, and if that issue is so important to you then you have to understand that.
This is kayfab, there wouldn't be a Uncommitted National Movement if their actions matched their words....

This is kayfab, there wouldn't be a Uncommitted National Movement if their actions matched their words....

Firstly, that movement is tiny and won't make any noticeable impact on the election.

But also, you ignored my overall point. Why?

I ignore your point because you're talking theatre in the media.
this isn't reality,
reality is both Biden/Harris couldve stopped the genocide a long time ago.

And Trump could have stopped the arms shipments to Israel in his term and didn't. Same with Obama. Same with Bush, etc etc.

Why are you holding Biden/Kamala to a higher standard than Trump? Especially when they actually have done more to address the issue than any previous President?

Sure you can argue that they haven't done nearly enough, and that's fine. But at least they're doing something, as opposed to Trump who is actively supporting Netanyahu and encouraging them to go harder and further in their destruction of Gaza. Why aren't you taking umbrage with that more than you do Kamala?

And Trump could have stopped the arms shipments to Israel in his term and didn't. Same with Obama. Same with Bush, etc etc.

Why are you holding Biden/Kamala to a higher standard than Trump? Especially when they actually have done more to address the issue than any previous President?

Sure you can argue that they haven't done nearly enough, and that's fine. But at least they're doing something, as opposed to Trump who is actively supporting Netanyahu and encouraging them to go harder and further in their destruction of Gaza. Why aren't you taking umbrage with that more than you do Kamala?
you've still missed the point I was making, maybe I'll try and simplify it for you...
Trump I'm going to arm Israel = protests, normalised media criticising decision making, calling for an end to war.
Harris I'm going to stop the genocide = no protests, media cheering it on..

Reality = it doesn't matter which one of the above you choose, the decision to arm is still going ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you've still missed the point I was making, maybe I'll try and simplify it for you...
Trump I'm going to arm Israel = protests, normalised media criticising decision making, calling for an end to war.
Harris I'm going to stop the genocide = no protests, media cheering it on..

Reality = it doesn't matter which one of the above you choose, the decision to arm is still going ahead.
1000013493.jpg

To be fair, Kamala has been calling out Israel pretty strongly on this stuff;

The only people who think a senior US politician "calling out" Israel means anything are those who think Putin and/or the Iranians get "embarrassed" by some military stunt.

If Harris says she's applying an arms embargo, or cutting off Israel's funding, I'll start to think it means something.

Everything is spin and window dressing.

There's absolutely nothing preventing the US repeating 1956 and Suez if they really want to.

Last edited:

I'd hold her to the same standard as Ronald Reagan and the Bushes.

Possibly.

Iron Dome might just be out of ammo tho.

Iron Dome doesn't work against proper Iranian missiles, or even the good Hezbollah stuff.

Last two Iranian strikes proved that.

You can see why people have to whip themselves into such frenzies to keep pretending what's happening in Ukraine is "worse" or "just as bad".

It takes enormous mental and emotional energy to keep that lie going.

for so many reasons this is a dumb as **** metaphor but if you think whatever you consider "tankies" to be are like a decisive voting block in the united states with the ability to swing states (let alone individually hold the power to deal a killing blow to fascism) and not an extremely marginal political group who only have the power to influence your twitter feed, you've got rocks in your head

You can see why people have to whip themselves into such frenzies to keep pretending what's happening in Ukraine is "worse" or "just as bad".

It takes enormous mental and emotional energy to keep that lie going.

I saw some of the footage here, it's extremely disturbing, be warned if you're going to go looking for it. Arms reaching up out of burning hospital beds with their IVs still visibly sticking out of their arms.

Lol, find me politicians in the west who are actively fighting to disband monopolies and you'll find real antifascist.
and not just giving it lip service of issuing fines that'll ultimately be passed onto the consumer.
yeah aside from everything else, imagine thinking liberals really want to destroy fascism. they could if they wanted to! time and time again they allow it to flourish by doing nothing to address the causes and often trying to use it as a weapon to beat down the left. have you heard of the weimar republic?

yeah aside from everything else, imagine thinking liberals really want to destroy fascism. they could if they wanted to! time and time again they allow it to flourish by doing nothing to address the causes and often trying to use it as a weapon to beat down the left. have you heard of the weimar republic?
Ill take a what an IG Farben economy looks like with A, Eddie

I saw some of the footage here, it's extremely disturbing, be warned if you're going to go looking for it. Arms reaching up out of burning hospital beds with their IVs still visibly sticking out of their arms.

Yeah, I saw it.

Every new day brings a new genocidal horror.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back