Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

What? It's possible to be a queer lefty in lebanon? But I thought every gay person got stoned to death or thrown off a building in every single Arab country! I thought that because I'm racist
My wife and her family are Lebanese Muslim . They’re the most kind hearted caring people I’ve ever met . Her parents Christmas tree is bigger than mine every year and the backyard cricket game on Christmas Day with 80 lebos is a sight to behold .

My wife and her family are Lebanese Muslim . They’re the most kind hearted caring people I’ve ever met . Her parents Christmas tree is bigger than mine every year and the backyard cricket game on Christmas Day with 80 lebos is a sight to behold .
1728959343378.png

If I didn't know this was the lebanese flag I'd probably assume it was the flag of the North Pole. Very festive

the problem with this is the opinion doesn't shock anyone, most just shrug their shoulders or in fact argue that this clearly isn't the case.

how did we get here as a society?
Honestly it started with 9/11.

As a society the western world still suffers PTSD from that event. In the immediate aftermath of that event the best things about our society were dismantled and without them we lost our way. We've never found it again.

I'm not saying we were a perfect society before then either but there was enough about us or our mythologising that made us want to aspire to be better humans

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back