Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Its obvious all that's left is abuse, strawman and guilt by association memes but banning isn't the answer.

This is rich coming from the squad that consistently labels anyone who supports Ukraine as nazis or nazi sympathisers.

(Conveniently ignoring there are actually more neo-nazis in Russia's army than there are in Ukraine's, by the way).

I'm not the one asking for someone to be banned, mate.

The North Board mods didn't sign up to look after politics shit fights. They want to moderate a footy forum.

This website has a dedicated political/current affairs thread with dedicated admins/mods to look after it. It's not unreasonable to suggest such discussions be moved to there.

What's the matter; don't think your opinions will be popular there?
lol you running with the populist sentiment now?
This is a thread in the general chat section of the North board.
problem is opinions without facts are like ....?
You've been challenged over and over again with facts and you run away then try call everyone names, now try and get the tread shut down cause you don't like what people say..

lol you running with the populist sentiment now?
This is a thread in the general chat section of the North board.
problem is opinions without facts are like ....?
You've been challenged over and over again with facts and you run away then try call everyone names, now try and get the tread shut down cause you don't like what people say..

Naaaaaahhh mate.

I respond with facts all the time. But time and time again whenever I post them, all of a sudden the goal-posts shift and the classic old 'whataboutism' enters the conversation. Or, I get outright abused.

You guys sit in your little echo chamber in here and think you're the arbiters of facts and truth, but the reality is vastly, vastly different.

They weren't my words. You invent arguments to respond to. Because you can't "win" otherwise.

It's incredibly transparent.

You don't contribute anything to thread of value, and now you're just spamming it in direct contravention of the rules.

Lift your game or go away.

This is ****ed. Journalism is now espionage.

Declassified are saying he's been let out of Belmarsh and is on his way back here.

You don't contribute anything to thread of value, and now you're just spamming it in direct contravention of the rules.

It's not spam. I'm just not wasting breath anymore dignifying your strawman arguments with individual responses. I've made a template that is more efficient.

Astounding that the Belfast Telegraph still reports this horrific sectarian crap as kind of beloved quaint local tradition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t realise he went that far back; well they’re about to go all in on profiling and Russia, no wonder von der layens clapping gleefully in the background.
He wasn't responsible for Gladio but he was head of AVID, the dutch intelligence agency and they were. Well they were responsible for managing the Dutch stay behind networks anyway.

Ummm, should we talk now?

Summery link

That's pretty impressive. Good thing you aren't doing what you accuse everyone else of doing, just parroting bullshit propaganda. Cos those numbers are so impressive people just want to believe them. It probably keeps their hopes alive.

I want you to remember this post when you inevitably accuse me of being the one who stokes conflict in this thread.

My excerpt was from the Kyiv Post, which The Warlord also posted eight posts above mine. If it's "bullshit propaganda" when I post it, but you say nothing when he posts it, then that says a lot.

Let's see which country "escalates" the conflict first by putting foreign boots on the ground.

View attachment 2037791
View attachment 2037792

That would be a pretty interesting chess move. Even though they call Luka the last European dictator, he’s very much a Russian puppet. If Belarus jumped in, (though tbh I really don’t see why Russia would need them to) they’d pretty much be calling the bluff of NATO’s support of Ukraine… correct me if I’m wrong but Ukraine is surrounded by NATO aligned countries and if they get directly drawn into the conflict then the other nato countries have an obligation to support them?

Nah, I suspect there’s not much to it. Belarus aren’t a threat. Putin might just use it for propaganda…”now Belarus is fighting and where’s nato?”.

Edit I mean, other countries won’t jump in if Belarus does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back