Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever the Russians were going for must be very important to them to drop five or so valuable missiles pretty much on the same spot.

(Patriot air defence system my bet)

How so? I'd be surprised if you were supportive of the French left.

1000% more supportive of them than Le-Pen's neo nazis.

All three major political groups hate each other with a passion

Yeah but I lowkey love a minority government. Progress from compromise is a good thing when handled well, and I reckon Macron can do it properly.

Julia Gillard was a pretty effective PM of a minority government with a fairly hostile Senate and saw major initiatives like the NDIS and NBN either created or shaped under her administration. Was she perfect? No. But she demonstrated what effective leadership in a minority government can be.

1000% more supportive of them than Le-Pen's neo nazis.

Yeah but I lowkey love a minority government. Progress from compromise is a good thing when handled well, and I reckon Macron can do it properly.

Julia Gillard was a pretty effective PM of a minority government with a fairly hostile Senate and saw major initiatives like the NDIS and NBN either created or shaped under her administration. Was she perfect? No. But she demonstrated what effective leadership in a minority government can be.
Melenchon hates Israel and is Pro Russian. He dislikes the EU too.

Tell me why you have such faith in Macron please. He is hated by the population and his tenure has resulted in the two biggest parties in France being far left and far right. The far right have their biggest vote share ever. He is a lame duck president.

I get what you are saying regarding minority governments but assuming the centrist parties form a coalition government with Melenchon, they will be executing Melenchons policies with no wiggle room (according to Melenchon) . Le Pens party is a bad alternative but France is in a terrible state politically and the far left and far right parties have more common ground than they do with the centrist parties.

Tbh whether it was Ukranian AD that ackchually hit thr hospital doesn't matter.

The Russians chose to fire dozens of missiles at built up areas of a major city, they bear responsibility.

My take is that after the Ukranians used cluster munitions on the beach in Crimea a few weeks ago the Russians have become less worried about going for targets located neat sensitive facilities like hospitals.

We in the West routinely target hospitals directly when we fight, so any moral high ground leaping here is bullshit too.

I don't think the Russians deliberately targeted the hospital but they do bear responsibility for it being hit.

Tbh whether it was Ukranian AD that ackchually hit thr hospital doesn't matter.

The Russians chose to fire dozens of missiles at built up areas of a major city, they bear responsibility.

My take is that after the Ukranians used cluster munitions on the beach in Crimea a few weeks ago the Russians have become less worried about going for targets located neat sensitive facilities like hospitals.

We in the West routinely target hospitals directly when we fight, so any moral high ground leaping here is bullshit too.

I don't think the Russians deliberately targeted the hospital but they do bear responsibility for it being hit.
I agree with you. I found the analysis interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you. I found the analysis interesting.

Yeah, interesting.

Its also fascinating to see how hospitals being hit in air attacks is reported vis a vis Gaza v Ukraine.

As always, the lives and experiences of the white Christian Ukrainians are massively privileged compared to the brown Muslim Palestinians.

Carroll is a hardcore pro-Ukraine type but its interesting that he acknowledges this.

Wonder what (who?) was in the plant this time?

Yup, the past six months have proven that the IDF is extremely well-resourced, well-supplied, well-trained, and atrociously led.

Total absence of leadership and discipline from officers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back