Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't understand the mentality of someone getting shot at, then standing up during an active shooter scenario and throwing up the defiant fist in the air and playing to the crowd.

It's full WWE wrestler getting dragged off by security while celebrating type dramatisation.

I can't understand the mentality of someone getting shot at, then standing up during an active shooter scenario and throwing up the defiant fist in the air and playing to the crowd.

It's full WWE wrestler getting dragged off by security while celebrating type dramatisation.

It’s the most gangster thing a president has done for a very long time. His followers worshipped him before but now they’re going to go to another level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck CIA.

I’m really worried now what this will turn trump into. The MAGA’s are all going with that and if trump believes it too, he might really become a threat to democracy, but because of all the false accusations by the media and his opposition, no one will believe them if they make that claim.

I’m really worried now what this will turn trump into. The MAGA’s are all going with that and if trump believes it too, he might really become a threat to democracy, but because of all the false accusations by the media and his opposition, no one will believe them if they make that claim.
The media have made their bed. Time for them to lie in it. What democracy is Trump a threat to?

I know it seems fanciful, but if he gets the favour of the military then he could, in theory become a dictator. I know he’d do it but I doubt the generals would.
The military hate him and lied to him all through his first presidency.

He's spent his whole life in character, why would it change now.

The media have made their bed. Time for them to lie in it. What democracy is Trump a threat to?

US democracy dude. I mean, he's already had one go at overthrowing it.

I'll be its fake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back