Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

No we don’t. Ffs. The bloke who tried to save him was clearly intelligent and caring.

Writing them all off as bad people is such a gross generalisation.
He's just regurgitating what Joe Scarborough, Rachel Maddow and The View told him to say.

Popped a Halloween blood capsule against his ear and fell down .... Merica - the Greatest Show on Earth. He'd at least wanna be missing a bit of his ear. One of the Baldwins woulda been a better go to :-D

Did the bullet hit his ear or did his eardrum burst from it being so close? I’ve read both stated like facts.

Which demographic? The alphabet crew? They knocked JFK off. They kill people all the time. They’re very good at it. CIA, FBI, DOD, etc, they all hate Trump too.

I don’t think that’s what happened, but it’s far more believable than Trump orchestrating it himself.
Wait, I thought you were referring to LGBTQI+ people.

Carry on....

Did the bullet hit his ear or did his eardrum burst from it being so close? I’ve read both stated like facts.
Would the pressure of a bullet zinging by burst an eardrum? I've had an SLR blank fired right beside my ear, left me half deaf for an age, maybe 15 minutes, but no bleeding.
Just to me his action of banging his ear seems like someone trying to burst a blood capsule .... maybe too much Penn and Teller.

Trump faked it imo

It was all a ruse. A cunning attempt to trick everyone.

Who benefits from this? Trump.

Why have a rally at a place surrounded by high cover?

Why not secure those elevated positions? Human error? Doubt it.

And the shooter missed…. Bullshit.

He was the scape goat. The patsy.

The whole thing was stage managed.
Brilliant he fell down, and in between the montage of bodies/Secret Service, followed the mick foley technique of slicing his own ear with a razor blade.

the longer you post here…
Joining Welcome Home GIF

One Of Us GIF

Let’s be honest if you are planning an Mkultra type hit, you don’t pick the guy who can’t hit the side of a barn from 30ft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂

You mark these words.

It will come out as staged.
At least one guy was killed by the shooter and he was then killed by the cops. (Allegedly.)

There's video of his fire station (he was a volunteer fire fighter) and his locker decked out in black in his memory.

At least one guy was killed by the shooter and he was then killed by the cops. (Allegedly.)

There's video of his fire station (he was a volunteer fire fighter) and his locker decked out in black in his memory.

Oh there was a shooter for sure.

He was allowed to shoot, and then immediately silenced.

I just don’t think he was aiming for trump

Would the pressure of a bullet zinging by burst an eardrum? I've had an SLR blank fired right beside my ear, left me half deaf for an age, maybe 15 minutes, but no bleeding.
Just to me his action of banging his ear seems like someone trying to burst a blood capsule .... maybe too much Penn and Teller.

Probably not.

Oh there was a shooter for sure.

He was allowed to shoot, and then immediately silenced.

I just don’t think he was aiming for trump
This is about the only thing we know for sure, the rest is conjecture.

I think we can rule out gross negligence in this case. Whatever happened, was allowed to happen.

Whatever we watched I don’t believe it either..

You can’t tell me there’s something massively screwy just happened, the guy was 100ft away on the only roof.
Its sus as imo but there's a dead person who had a family and had a role in his community and they're all grieving for him.

This is about the only thing we know for sure, the rest is conjecture.

I think we can rule out gross negligence in this case. Whatever happened, was allowed to happen.
I dunno if we can rule out negligence in this case (yet) but it does seem pretty sketchy. The video of people pointing to him and calling out to the cops makes them look pretty bad. And he missed from less than 50m. WTF? I wouldn't miss that. Maybe he'd never picked up a firearm before .... but wouldn't you want to make sure you were gonna kill him if that was what you were doing?

What a truly awful take, and exactly the kind of attitude that enables people to try and kill politicians from “the other side”.

Nah mate.

Trump is a convicted felon, successfully sued for sexual assault, likely sex trafficker/paedophile who was pals with Epstein, scumbag corrupt businessman. And all of this is known.

I'm not saying people deserve to get hurt, but anyone who still actively supports this man and attends his rallies is undeniably a piece of shit.

Nah mate.

Trump is a convicted felon, successfully sued for sexual assault, likely sex trafficker/paedophile who was pals with Epstein, scumbag corrupt businessman. And all of this is known.

I'm not saying people deserve to get hurt, but anyone who still actively supports this man and attends his rallies is undeniably a piece of shit.
Are we adding collective punishment to political rallies now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back