Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever noticed how ISIS never attack Israelis? Not to be all conspiratorial and shit but it is a strange one.

And were treated in Israeli hospitals. That said, Daesh were about fighting Assad and the Iraqi government, as reflects their origin as an amalgamation of what remained of Saddam's mukhabarat and Al Qaeda in Iraq.

And were treated in Israeli hospitals. That said, Daesh were about fighting Assad and the Iraqi government, as reflects their origin as an amalgamation of what remained of Saddam's mukhabarat and Al Qaeda in Iraq.
You’re obviously more knowledgeable about them than me - I’m not super aware of their history or internal structure. It just seems so odd that a Islamo-fascist group never seem to attack Israeli or US interests in their backyard.

CIA and Mossad training and $$? Tinfoil hat on, they’re very useful for causing a bit of chaos whenever things get a bit uncomfortable for the Zionist entity and its client state. See Iran bombing earlier this year…

Walz a great VP pick

The Good Uncle of American imagination who can get away with stuff like calling the President (when Trump in) a HORSES ASS at Thanksgiving.

"I know there's children present Alice, but he IS a horses ass and they should know it"

Hmmm.

The f22 has **** all range but is a good combat fighter plane.

Its perfect for operating over Ukraine actually. Dunno about the ME but if they have refuelling aircraft flying constantly and air superiority or access to Turkey (even just for refueling) they may be used if Iran and Israel go at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would have been absolutely fascinating
Yep, I had days of total boredom broken by Observing and reporting on live fire from Merkava MBT's only 250m away from my position, into Hezbollah strongpoints 500m away. We'd have Syrian shepherds come up to our positions offering goats milk in exchange for cigarettes, or food, and thanking us for being there to provide protection to them.

Walz a great VP pick

The Good Uncle of American imagination who can get away with stuff like calling the President (when Trump in) a HORSES ASS at Thanksgiving.

"I know there's children present Alice, but he IS a horses ass and they should know it”
He absolutely nailed his introductory speech. Had a couple of zingers that hit both Trump and Vance. The contrast to Vance’s embarrassing “I love you guys” effort couldn’t be any more stark.

He absolutely nailed his introductory speech. Had a couple of zingers that hit both Trump and Vance. The contrast to Vance’s embarrassing “I love you guys” effort couldn’t be any more stark.

Yeah, I saw a Tweet today that said he looks and sounds (coz he is/was) one of those figures white Americans instictively trust - the high school football coach/teacher who serves in the military.

When this guy is saying "hey, why are you supporting those weirdos" it resonates.

Yep, I had days of total boredom broken by Observing and reporting on live fire from Merkava MBT's only 250m away from my position, into Hezbollah strongpoints 500m away. We'd have Syrian shepherds come up to our positions offering goats milk in exchange for cigarettes, or food, and thanking us for being there to provide protection to them.

Amazing part of the world, I went over the mountains from Beirut to Damascus just before the war and it remains one of the most memorable car journeys of my life. At the time I was pretty sure it would be the last too lol.

This is... interesting. Strategically fascinating.

Either Russia has to divert forces from the south to deal with these new front-lines in the North, or Ukraine holds this territory and now has something to use in negotiations for a ceasefire and return of Ukranian land.

Not sure what the likelihood of long-term success is here, but either way an interesting gambit from Ukraine and embarrassing as hell for Putin. This 'special operation' he started in Ukraine has resulted in the first loss of Russian territory via conflict since WWII.

1723068925066.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back