Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this real? Andrews is a Zionist?

Loads of members of the house and Congress in the US are dual citizens with Israel including Blinken who runs foreign policy. Bought and paid for.

Yup.

Musk is worse though.
This is why no one takes you seriously.

Who cares is you think Musk is worse. They're both so beyond good it doesn't matter. And you're prepared to laugh about people being torn apart by sharks because that suits your argument that one of these two failed humans might be one or two percent worse than the other.

You're as cooked as most MAGA types.

Who cares is you think Musk is worse. They're both so beyond good it doesn't matter. And you're prepared to laugh about people being torn apart by sharks because that suits your argument that one of these two failed humans might be one or two percent worse than the other.

Hahaha okay champ.

I see that mentioned quite a bit. I think it’s mostly just antisemitic conspiracy nuts.

Blinken's family are all hardcore Zionists for generations, he said on arrival in Israel after Oct 7 that he arrived there as much as a Jew as the Secretary of State.

" “I understand on a personal level the harrowing echoes that Hamas’s massacres carry for Israeli Jews – indeed, for Jews everywhere.”

It isn't conspiracist to presume he's going to take Israel's side in any issue. He's openly saying it himself.

Now, if you wanted to go conspiracist you'd ask about his long friendship starting in childhood with Mossad agent extraordinaire Ghislaine Maxwell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup.

Musk is worse though.

Nah, they're both just plain evil and mouthing the right words (or more accurately not saying them) on some political issues doesn't ameliorate the evil.

That you prioritise the identity politics issues over class issues is proof once and for all that you're a liberal, not a lefty.

There's actually a fairly understandable reason for Musk being such a piece of shit - his upbringing in apartheid Sith Efrika. Its not an excuse by any stretch, but it is a lens you have to view things through.

What's Bezos' explanation for being a hideous predatory union busting exploitative piece of shit?

Blinken's family are all hardcore Zionists for generations, he said on arrival in Israel after Oct 7 that he arrived there as much as a Jew as the Secretary of State.

It isn't conspiracist to presume he's going to take Israel's side in any issue. He's openly saying it himself.

Now, if you wanted to go conspiracist you'd ask about his long friendship starting in childhood with Mossad agent extraordinaire Ghislaine Maxwell.

No doubt there are a lot, but I’ve seen people claim they all have Israeli handlers.

Congressman Thomas Massie said that.

Are we really at the stage where it's OK to post tweets from someone who calls Jewish people "demons" and who says that rabbis drink the blood of Christian children?

AIPAC is a lobby group. I think all lobby groups get far too much access, but using the phrase "agents they have to meet with" gets dangerously close to the antisemitic trope that Jews secretly run the world.

That's coming shortly after you've posted the false statement that there are "loads" of Jewish dual citizens in Congress, which is a nudge-nudge-wink-wink comment that Jewish people are disloyal to everything but their religion.

I think what Israel is doing in Gaza is appalling, but you can comment on it and call it out without resorting to some pretty horrible stereotyping.

Are we really at the stage where it's OK to post tweets from someone who calls Jewish people "demons" and who says that rabbis drink the blood of Christian children?

Yeah Jake Shields doesn't add any value here. Plenty of ways to link to that point without giving him unneeded ocygen.

AIPAC is a lobby group. I think all lobby groups get far too much access, but using the phrase "agents they have to meet with" gets dangerously close to the antisemitic trope that Jews secretly run the world.

Yep, its pretty off. And not sure AIPAC are making a big secret of their work either. They're a very very effective lobby group, same as pharma types who stymie legislation that'd help people who need their drugs cheaply etc.

That's coming shortly after you've posted the false statement that there are "loads" of Jewish dual citizens in Congress, which is a nudge-nudge-wink-wink comment that Jewish people are disloyal to everything but their religion.

I agree with you here but far out, when Blinken lobs in Tel Aviv and says he's there as a Jew as much as the Secretary of State, or even conflates the two, it begs the question of who's interests he has at heart.

Same applies however to the Kyiv-born mad Ukranian Vindman though, to Irish-American politicians who put the politics of the North over what could be the US' national interest.

I think what Israel is doing in Gaza is appalling, but you can comment on it and call it out without resorting to some pretty horrible stereotyping.

The stereotyping is music to the ears of Netanyahu, who can cloak himself in it while the genocide continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back