Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry marklovesbeer, I'm a West Adelaide supporter and my fiancee works at the club and we played port Adelaide at Alberton oval today and got beat by 20 points, so from 0-8, they are now 1-8, that's what I mean when I said you jinxed us, but its all good, to see them on the bottom of the ladder brings a smile to my face, plus I knew with Dixon and Finlayson back in their team they would pull it out of their you know where.
Haha. All good mate.

I realised not long after when I checked the scores of the other games walking into the pub. Made a bit more sense then. I’d been working all day & was only keeping one eye on the Panthers score (let’s not talk about it) & I didn’t realise Port had actually won a game.

Don't get me started on places that put the parma on top of the chips. That should be illegal too. I send it back and ask for my chips separate. moronic.
THIS! Not just the parmys but anything on top of the chips should be sent back, whether its a steak or whatever, who wants there chips crushed and saggy, the correct method is to put the chips beside the piece of meat your having or in some circumstances have some of the chips on top, never below. If its in a hotel then the chef needs to go back to trade school and if its in a pizza place, well I guess you can kindly ask for fresh chips with the same meat put on another plate.

Mum was the cook from heaven. As a lad brought up in a typical skippy house, when I met my wife and started going to her folks for dinner it was like a revelation. Tastes I had never experienced. Love traditional Italian food. Mum was a typical Italian mum/nonna - the night we were going for dinner she would spend the whole day cooking. it was a feast of unbridled joy.
Eat, eat, eat.. if you didn’t eat it all, they look down on you.. “nonna 3 trays of lasagna is all I can do”
Nonna: “you must repent your sins for not eating more”

Eat, eat, eat.. if you didn’t eat it all, they look down on you.. “nonna 3 trays of lasagna is all I can do”
Nonna: “you must repent your sins for not eating more”
our homes meals were dominated by roast and steak as my dad was a meat eater, well as much as he could with false teeth. But mum also had a fer staple cassoroles, to this day i have never been able to match her tuna and boiled egg cassorole with crunched up cornflakes on top, i have got close though. Sadly the precise recipie died with her.

I may have mentioned previously, but we actually supply post-game pizzas for the Power a couple of times a year.

Guess who is the only Port player that gets a ham & pineapple.

(Not JHF, he gets a Marg)
Aren't you breaking some kind of pizzeria-client privilege?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may have mentioned previously, but we actually supply post-game pizzas for the Power a couple of times a year.

Zac Butters seems like one of those ham and pineapple people.

our homes meals were dominated by roast and steak as my dad was a meat eater, well as much as he could with false teeth. But mum also had a fer staple cassoroles, to this day i have never been able to match her tuna and boiled egg cassorole with crunched up cornflakes on top, i have got close though. Sadly the precise recipie died with her.
We used to have a similar recipe we'd eat on good Friday.
Smoked cod with boiled egg casserole with plain potato chips on top.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm ok with real pizzas but if i have a chain pizza i might go for h&p because the pineapple flavour overpowers the other cheap toppings.

It flows down to local level where the umpires aren't as good, too. They will just straight up forget to call play on when a bloke has taken off from the mark, and even though he's ran 10 metres anyway, if you move they'll ping you 50, lol.

Not criticising the umpires, they do their best. The rule itself doesn't lend itself to being officiated well.

Didn't know two of us could just rush the bloke. Thanks AFL boss!

Ham on a parma can **** off the same as pineapple on a pizza
No ham? Not a parma. Simple. I have plenty without but that schnitzel with tomato sauce and cheese. To me a parma has to have the slice of ham to be a parma. Its the law.

Our most popular pizza is salami with chilli honey.
So good!

View attachment 2020677
View attachment 2020678

Discount for North supporters a good idea! Ha.

We also have our own beer we have brewed. The Sneaky Lager! To wash down the wood fired pizza.

View attachment 2020679

If anyone - living here or visiting - wants to come try the pizza, we have 3 sites, all with dine in & I’d love to shout you a beer or two & talk North Melbourne over some pizza.
It’s been a hard slog putting it all together the past few years & we’re pretty proud of what we’ve created.
Honey on a pizza? WTF is wrong with you people. Again - its against the law. By the way other than that the pizza looks great. No firebreak around the edge - good work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back