The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I am.

They read like the same old Democrat shill deflections that have been spouted before.

"A gaffe" "he apologised".

That's 100% his thoughts. He apologised because that's what grifter politicians do when they are told by their handler they were exposed.

Politicians like him will do and say anything that they think will get them votes. That's why he's been a shit lord grifter for over 40+ years.

A perfect example of why people should be encouraged to vote for third parties.
Yeah and Obama and JAckson didn't take it as racist

I just pointed out in my post above all the reprehensible things Biden has done. Do you think this warrants people with “right morals” to question how they would feel about Biden being killed and whether that may be beneficial to society?

You do seem like a good person from my limited interactions with you, so I’ll give you some advice. Don’t seek validation from two posters who advocate for murder (one thing you’ve openly opposed) and one person who has a long list of personal abuse, online bullying and harassment. It’s not going to help your “moral” cause.
Most politicians have done some dodgy things. I don't think that means they should be killed.
Biden's son being a crack addict and him wanting to protect his son isn't something I believe is that bad. Most parents would do the same thing in that situation.
I don't think Biden's cognitive state is of the utmost importance. It's more that he has a morally sound team around him. There are numerous people who worked in the Trump camp over the years spouting about how difficult it was to work with him. Trump's new running mate even said some poor things about him but now he's supporting him.

Neither of them should be candidates to run the US but here we are. Americans have to pick between two horrible choices. John Oliver/Jon Stewart etc. all say the same thing in that it's between picking bad and horrible.

I don’t seek validation from anyone. I don't really post as often these days as I simply can't be bothered to type as frequently and in depth as many of you do (also writing with thumbs tests me). I think tone gets lost among many in forums hence why someone responding in a certain way can seem like an attack. There's a few people in here I trust have a pretty good moral compass and I'll decide whether I put weight into what they say.

There’s nothing to say he’s racist or misogynistic. Do you think it’s a coincidence some republicans States are making it harder for blacks to vote? Why do you think Trump was so against postal voting?
Do you even follow Biden or are you just a deranged Trump hater?

As I mentioned, the Crime Bill was criticised for mass incarceration and disproportionately impacting black communities. Biden himself has acknowledged the negative impacts of the bill.

He once opposed federally mandated busing to desegregate schools, which was widely criticised as being racially insensitive.

His comments on Obama - “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy”. Does this one need explaining?

Also mentioned previously, they “ain’t black” if they don’t vote for him, suggesting black voters should vote for him solely because of their race and dismissing their autonomy and diverse political views.

His comments about "predators on our streets" who were "beyond the pale" and needed to be locked up contributed to the stigmatisation of black communities.

He used the term “Shylock” in 2014 which is considered anti-Semitic. Biden later admitted this was a “poor choice of words”.

There’s been insensitive comments made about Asian-Americans and their diversity backgrounds.

He’s also made multiple gaffes and remarks in the past that are racially insensitive and reinforced stereotypes.

I could go on but you (hopefully) get the picture.

In terms of misogyny, the lack of support for Anita Hill and taking her allegations seriously (also considered a racial discrimination issue).

His constant use of outdated words like “honey” and “sweetheart” when addressing women in public settings.

His constant invading of women’s private spaces. There have been multiple complaints/allegations made against him and there is video evidence of him inappropriately touching females (minors).

His response to Tara Reade sexual assault allegations where he denied it initially and never took seriously.

Biden has also been noted for making comments that some perceive as focusing on women's physical appearance rather than their qualifications or policies.

Again, I could go on, but you (hopefully) get the picture.

Were there any other facts in my post that you disagreed with?

Do you even follow Biden or are you just a deranged Trump hater?

As I mentioned, the Crime Bill was criticised for mass incarceration and disproportionately impacting black communities. Biden himself has acknowledged the negative impacts of the bill.

He once opposed federally mandated busing to desegregate schools, which was widely criticised as being racially insensitive.

His comments on Obama - “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy”. Does this one need explaining?

Also mentioned previously, they “ain’t black” if they don’t vote for him, suggesting black voters should vote for him solely because of their race and dismissing their autonomy and diverse political views.

His comments about "predators on our streets" who were "beyond the pale" and needed to be locked up contributed to the stigmatisation of black communities.

He used the term “Shylock” in 2014 which is considered anti-Semitic. Biden later admitted this was a “poor choice of words”.

There’s been insensitive comments made about Asian-Americans and their diversity backgrounds.

He’s also made multiple gaffes and remarks in the past that are racially insensitive and reinforced stereotypes.

I could go on but you (hopefully) get the picture.

In terms of misogyny, the lack of support for Anita Hill and taking her allegations seriously (also considered a racial discrimination issue).

His constant use of outdated words like “honey” and “sweetheart” when addressing women in public settings.

His constant invading of women’s private spaces. There have been multiple complaints/allegations made against him and there is video evidence of him inappropriately touching females (minors).

His response to Tara Reade sexual assault allegations where he denied it initially and never took seriously.

Biden has also been noted for making comments that some perceive as focusing on women's physical appearance rather than their qualifications or policies.

Again, I could go on, but you (hopefully) get the picture.

Were there any other facts in my post that you disagreed with?
Black leaders and voters certainly don't regard him as a racist and compared to Trump it's not even close ..

But keep up your personal attacks such as 'deranged' ...you're clearly a Trump zealot

I wouldn't have thought having a strong negative view on Trump would constitute being deranged. Sane, normal, rational, decent human being are words that come to mind more readily.

Black leaders and voters certainly don't regard him as a racist and compared to Trump it's not even close ..

But keep up your personal attacks such as 'deranged' ...you're clearly a Trump zealot
But I literally just provided multiple examples of him being racist. Care to address those or are you going to continue sticking your head in the sand?

What black leaders (or anyone else) says is irrelevant when the evidence of racism is there - presented right in front of you.

You clearly haven’t looked into the guy you’re hell bent on naively sticking up for and most Biden followers are essentially only in that camp due to their obsessive hatred for Trump. So yeah, you tick a lot of the boxes.

You’re calling me a Trump zealot for merely keeping you honest. It’s been an absolute pleasure exposing your hypocrisy and schooling you on politics, but you’ve got nothing left in the tank. Time to hit the showers.

But I literally just provided multiple examples of him being racist. Care to address those or are you going to continue sticking your head in the sand?

What black leaders (or anyone else) says is irrelevant when the evidence of racism is there - presented right in front of you.

You clearly haven’t looked into the guy you’re hell bent on naively sticking up for and most Biden followers are essentially only in that camp due to their obsessive hatred for Trump. So yeah, you tick a lot of the boxes.

You’re calling me a Trump zealot for merely keeping you honest. It’s been an absolute pleasure exposing your hypocrisy and schooling you on politics, but you’ve got nothing left in the tank. Time to hit the showers.
Already have addressed them in reply to Bostonian posts. You both borrowed them from the same sites. You really are a fervent zealot who couldn't school anyone not matter how hard you try. Laughable

Already have addressed them in reply to Bostonian posts. You both borrowed them from the same sites. You really are a fervent zealot who couldn't school anyone not matter how hard you try. Laughable
Just read over the full conversation. Bostonian got the better of you. You ignored a lot of it, said Biden apologised for it (conceding it was racist) or dismissed it as a “gaffe” (also conceding it was racist), then you cherry picked some people that said they didn’t think it was racist despite it clearly being racist. Really impressive stuff.

Just read over the full conversation. Bostonian got the better of you. You ignored a lot of it, said Biden apologised for it (conceding it was racist) or dismissed it as a “gaffe” (also conceding it was racist), then you cherry picked some people that said they didn’t think it was racist despite it clearly being racist. Really impressive stuff.
Yeah cherry picked facts. Think you've got that red cap on too tight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I interpreted the comment as pointing out Trump's antics, behaviour and persona is so deranged and inherently dislikeable that the question from ordinarily normal people about the morality of his existence actually speaks volumes about the type of person he is.

Most politicians are unpopular. Trump seemingly extracts a bipolar reaction. He's either intensely loved and adored, almost cult like.. Or he's despised.

When you talk about the 'morality of his existence', this is subtext for a rationale of killing someone.

I think you mean polarising not bipolar. Try swapping a polarising left-wing politician, such as Daniel Andrews, into the statements that have been made implying Trump's death would be a good thing. It's not a great look.

Andrews' antics, behaviour and persona is so deranged and inherently dislikeable that the question from ordinarily normal people about the morality of his existence actually speaks volumes about the type of person he is.​
I don’t condone murder on anyone but the fact Andrews makes it ridiculously hard for people with sound morals to even remotely question whether the world would be better off without him speaks volumes.​

When you talk about the 'morality of his existence', this is subtext for a rationale of killing someone.

I think you mean polarising not bipolar. Try swapping a polarising left-wing politician, such as Daniel Andrews, into the statements that have been made implying Trump's death would be a good thing. It's not a great look.

Andrews' antics, behaviour and persona is so deranged and inherently dislikeable that the question from ordinarily normal people about the morality of his existence actually speaks volumes about the type of person he is.​
I don’t condone murder on anyone but the fact Andrews makes it ridiculously hard for people with sound morals to even remotely question whether the world would be better off without him speaks volumes.​
Your interpretation though. Majority of people understood what I meant.

You're not willing to directly answer a straightforward, direct, inoffensive question?
Inoffensive? You’re literally trying to insult me. If you genuinely wanted to have a meaningful conversation, you wouldn’t have kicked it off by insulting me. Your question was rude. If you want answers from people, be polite.

Inoffensive? You’re literally trying to insult me. If you genuinely wanted to have a meaningful conversation, you wouldn’t have kicked it off by insulting me. Your question was rude. If you want answers from people, be polite.
No, you're misreading rudeness for directness. There is a distinct - and clear - difference. If you deem being called patronising as offensive it might be best you reassess. And I wasn't trying to do anything. Except - what I thought - get a straightforward answer to an incredibly simple question.

If you want something a little more... tender for you to appropriately grasp with your obvious delicate, emotional state, maybe forums are not the place for you?

Altneratively, you could also just not be so utterly patronising and then you'd also not get offended. Two birds, one stone. Pretty simple.

No, you're misreading rudeness for directness. There is a distinct - and clear - difference. If you deem being called patronising as offensive it might be best you reassess. And I wasn't trying to do anything. Except - what I thought - get a straightforward answer to an incredibly simple question.

If you want something a little more... tender for you to appropriately grasp with your obvious delicate, emotional state, maybe forums are not the place for you?

Altneratively, you could also just not be so utterly patronising and then you'd also not get offended. Two birds, one stone. Pretty simple.
Are you done? I have no interest in whatever the f*** conversation this is lmao

Your interpretation though. Majority of people understood what I meant.

I did. And I feel you’ve been harshly misrepresented here. For what it’s worth I would have you my top tier of posters in my time on this forum. In my opinion anyway.

Misher I’m sorry for your loss of your friend and understand full well your comments regarding the grief always being present no matter the duration of time. And can understand if that has perhaps contributed to any misinterpretation of what was being said. I believe the animosity evident in your posts isn’t necessarily reflective of what they were saying. Sorry again for the traumatic events you’ve described here.

I don’t believe either candidate is fit for purpose and can only look on in bewilderment at the state of US politics and the division within that country. Genuinely frightening stuff. The landscape and outlook for them is dire.

Those comments are sickening. Amazing he actually said that, particularly when so much of the weapons provided in this genocide have been exported from the US (amongst other nations).

I did. And I feel you’ve been harshly misrepresented here. For what it’s worth I would have you my top tier of posters in my time on this forum. In my opinion anyway.

Misher I’m sorry for your loss of your friend and understand full well your comments regarding the grief always being present no matter the duration of time. And can understand if that has perhaps contributed to any misinterpretation of what was being said. I believe the animosity evident in your posts isn’t necessarily reflective of what they were saying. Sorry again for the traumatic events you’ve described here.

I don’t believe either candidate is fit for purpose and can only look on in bewilderment at the state of US politics and the division within that country. Genuinely frightening stuff. The landscape and outlook for them is dire.

Those comments are sickening. Amazing he actually said that, particularly when so much of the weapons provided in this genocide have been exported from the US (amongst other nations).
Appreciate the kind words mate. I guess when so many people have disgraced themselves with insipid and gross remarks after the assassination attempt and have shown little regard for human life, I’ve found it difficult giving people the benefit of the doubt in this thread. Didn’t help when bok aligned himself with people who have proven track records of being absolute vile campaigners. If you’re vouching for bok then I’ll happily retract what I’ve said previously about him and own up to judging him too harshly. It speaks volumes that you’ve singled him and only him out to defend in this thread.

Apologies bok_party.

I talk? I didn't make the comment, I interpreted it differently to you, as did a few others. Bok isn't that type of person IMO.
Try swapping a polarising left-wing politician, such as Daniel Andrews, into the statements that have been made implying Trump's death would be a good thing. It's not a great look.

Andrews' antics, behaviour and persona is so deranged and inherently dislikeable that the question from ordinarily normal people about the morality of his existence actually speaks volumes about the type of person he is.I don’t condone murder on anyone but the fact Andrews makes it ridiculously hard for people with sound morals to even remotely question whether the world would be better off without him speaks volumes.
Not sure the relevance of raising Andrews other than I was critical of him during covid. But as I said in my first comment on this topic I haven't rationalised killing Trump, the world being better without Trump or that I would gladly enjoy a world without him. I made it clear that crossing that line into genocidal dictator is the point where the attitude shifts, and that doesn't apply to DT.

As for Andrews and the tenuous linking of the two men, I criticised his leadership, never wished him dead though.

So all in all you've made a long winded reply that doesn't actually achieve anything, raise anything that's remotely intriguing and we're still stuck with you interpreting comments differently to others.

As for this exchange, we're done here.
Won't be bothering replying further.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back