The offended you all have over Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, Collingwood's been worked out? SHIT!!!

Well, since we've been worked out by all 16 clubs, I guess all those wins means we're just a team of superstars who just wins regardless of what the opposition 'works out' (lol).

Sure, like the 2000 Qualifying final...oh, wait.

I'd rather be developing a young list like the Demons are, rather than a club still trying to convince everyone that they are powerful when in reality they are just the new Western Bulldogs. Everyone thinks they've probably got a good list, but they never seem to do anything with it. You'll play finals for a few years, a couple of prelims, but you'll get beaten by stronger and faster sides. You're always one Judd knee away from mediocrity.

You've won one flag in 20 years. It'll be another 20 years before you win another one.

It would still equate to 2 more than Melbourne will win .
Carlton the new Western Bulldogs ?
Spare me the laughter. The bulldogs are battlers like your shitty club.
The winning culture of both the Demons and Bulldogs combined is hardly anything to write home about. But if you care to fill me in, I'd be only too happy to listen.
But before you do that, I'll give you a little history lesson - I've been to 7 grand finals, and seen Carlton win 4. They've also lost 2 ( Essendon and Norf ). The other one involved the biggest hiding I've ever witnessed. Coincidently, the club on the end of that hiding was Melbourne.
They are still trying to recover !!

It would still equate to 2 more than Melbourne will win .
Carlton the new Western Bulldogs ?
Spare me the laughter. The bulldogs are battlers like your shitty club.
The winning culture of both the Demons and Bulldogs combined is hardly anything to write home about. But if you care to fill me in, I'd be only too happy to listen.
But before you do that, I'll give you a little history lesson - I've been to 7 grand finals, and seen Carlton win 4. They've also lost 2 ( Essendon and Norf ). The other one involved the biggest hiding I've ever witnessed. Coincidently, the club on the end of that hiding was Melbourne.
They are still trying to recover !!

I could care less about your personal history lesson; if I wanted a pissing contest I would ask for one.

People who talk about winning 'culture' are usually covering for an inability to make an argument. Wet Toast have a 'winning culture' as they have won more flags than Carlton in the past twenty years, but they - like your mob - have recently scored a spoon, as have the Demons. Or do Essendon have a winning culture? Until the upset of the year on the weekend, the last few weeks were a complete rabble.

Just keep persisting with Brock McLean and come back to me when you want to tell me about every other game of football you've seen.

No one has offended over Carlton. Pretenders for the top four a game and a half ahead of a side that smashed them - last years wooden spooners. No one else is strutting around pretending as much as the Blues.

Can't wait for the fall.

Remove this Banner Ad

The offended you all have over Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back