The Official 2010 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the basic 11 game package, I recieved all of my membership stuff from the club, yet a freind on the same package also got a scarf in the mail.

How many others got scarves?

I have the basic 11 game package, I recieved all of my membership stuff from the club, yet a freind on the same package also got a scarf in the mail.

How many others got scarves?

Apparently the scarves are only for those who tick the Roos for Life option.

Expecting a big spike in our next membership update.

Just got off the phone with Rachel and the mail is they've been absolutely flat out this week.:thumbsu:

Such a shame we have "away" games to kick off the year but I'd expect another spike before our first home game. I need a Steffi which shows how we're tracking against Melbourne's member numbers as it seems like we're rising fairly rapidly now, after our slow beginning.

I need a Steffi which shows how we're tracking against Melbourne's member numbers as it seems like we're rising fairly rapidly now, after our slow beginning.

At the moment, they are winning, hence the trophy

89112785.jpg

To put our numbers in perspective, comparing to a team like Bulldogs who reckon they are going for the flag, it's obviously a different story to us being in the development stage. Getting over 30k would be all we can ask at this stage. But if we have a positive finish to the year, next year could be the one to really push towards 35k game day figure.

To put our numbers in perspective, comparing to a team like Bulldogs who reckon they are going for the flag, it's obviously a different story to us being in the development stage. Getting over 30k would be all we can ask at this stage. But if we have a positive finish to the year, next year could be the one to really push towards 35k game day figure.

They have bandwagon swell from people who want access to finals tickets. There wouldn't be a mad rush from our supporters for the same thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just brought an 16 game membership on the website, will only be in Australia for two weeks, and probably sydney but intend to fly down to melbourne on the weekends.
Try to get a membership every year, although my most games in a year was 3.
A little worried about roos membership this year, cant recall last years figure all that well but im sure we are behind this time last year, hence i got a 16 game instead of just a 5 game membership thinking it was better for the club.

Just brought an 16 game membership on the website, will only be in Australia for two weeks, and probably sydney but intend to fly down to melbourne on the weekends.
Try to get a membership every year, although my most games in a year was 3.
A little worried about roos membership this year, cant recall last years figure all that well but im sure we are behind this time last year, hence i got a 16 game instead of just a 5 game membership thinking it was better for the club.

Shit, nice work indeed. Thumbs up all round :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2010 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back