The OFFICIAL 2013 AFL Trade & Free Agency Board

Who will trade first in the trade & free agency period?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't believe Buddy is coming to the Swans until BenClank01 says so!

I'll give it a go for you:

Hello bigfooty.com & venerable benclank supporters,

Wonderful breaking news of first trade confirmation news just in!!!!

The Sydney Swans offer 9 year 10 game deal to accepted Buddy Franklin of Hawthorn Hawks!

This is even superior rumour and confirmation because my throat still hurts!!! I'm not sure if being sick means day off school because of home schooling, I'm not sure we'll find out tomorrow with more breaking news of trade confirmations and liberated agency!

Everyone needs to remember that the trade period starts on the 4th of October, no trades can be completed yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Everyone needs to remember that the trade period starts on the 4th of October,

No it doesn't

Free agency starts then

Trade period doesn't start until after the Father/son business is completed on Monday 7 October

Has anyone seen these articles on afl.com.au?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-01/franklin-approached-swans-ireland
Says that Buddy wanted out all year and asked Sydney 12 months ago to contract him for next year and beyond...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-02/trade-winds-wednesday

AFL says they may block the Buddy / Swans deal because basically it is too long and too much risk for the Swans. Can the AFL do that? If so, where would they draw the line for the length of deals (wasn't Scully's deal a 6 year one?) I wonder if they would do the same if GWS were involved?

Hello everyone, sorry for the wait. I was just doing other things than football like playing the computer, taking a walk and watching television and my throat was okay right now.

Anyway, there was a lot of news in the last few days like Lance Franklin is offering a nine-year contract, Shane Mumford is going to GWS, Colin Sylvia, Eddie Betts and Dale Thomas has nominated their club to move. It was just unbelievable to start before the free agency period in Friday.

I'll be doing more news tomorrow morning when the free agency period starts and I hope there will be more players who are free agents will be moving tomorrow.

@ Ben Roderick
P.S. Are delisted free agents can be traded in the free agency period because Josh Hunt, Paul Chapman and Daniel Cross, they are free agents. So can they be traded in the free agency period?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We begin the 2013 AFL Gillette Free Agency Period with the restricted and unrestricted free agents are ready or not ready to trade with their rival clubs. Who will be traded?
Let's start with the news we have this morning.
  • Port Adelaide are interested of getting Richmond's Matt White and Carlton's Mitch Robinson to trade, one of them may get the easy trade and one of them will get the re-signing soon.
  • Geelong are consider to trade premiership player Travis Varcoe to trade after delisting Paul Chapman, Josh Hunt and James Podsiadly.
  • St Kilda is up in arms over attempts by Collingwood president Eddie McGuire to trade skipper Nick Riewoldt.
  • Delisted free agent James Podsiadly from Geelong has attracted interest from Fremantle and Carlton. Which club he will choose?
  • Tim Gossage from Channel 10 has reported that Fremantle are making a big play to get Sydney's Sam Reid to the club.
  • Adelaide has delisted rookies Tim McIntyre, Dylan Orval and Tim Klaosen, while Klaosen is moving to Europe for his upcoming basketball career.
  • Greg Denham says to SEN Radio that Melbourne are chasing Essendon's David Myers and Travis Colyer, while Myers will make a decision in the next 24 hours to trade or re-sign.
That's the news we have in the morning, but there will be more news in the morning and in the afternoon and I will do a recap in the afternoon to show you all the news that what's been happened.
@ Ben Roderick

NEWS (LIVE):

• Colin Young who is the manager of Brisbane's Elliot Yeo has confirm that West Coast Eagles has been offer Yeo a three-year contract to the club, also Essendon's Travis Colyer is in discussions with one other club from AFL and his cilent will make a decision today.
@ Ben Roderick

NEWS (LIVE):

• Colin Young also denies that Hawthorn will make a contract to West Coast's Jack Darling and will be re-sign in the next couple days and Gold Coast's David Swallow would be with his club next season.
@ Ben Roderick

NEWS (LIVE):
  • It appears that Brisbane's Tom Rockliff's rumour to going Carlton is completely a false rumour! That rumour was started on Twitter by someone thinking it was a joke, but it was a false rumour and we all know that Rockliff is not going for trade. So, consider that good!
@ Ben Roderick

BREAKING NEWS (LIVE):
  • Port Adelaide has confirmed that they lodged an free agent offer for Richmond's free agent Matthew White to the AFL and Fremantle has been lodged for Melbourne's free agent Colin Sylvia. So, two trades we got! Hooray!
@ Ben Roderick

Remove this Banner Ad

The OFFICIAL 2013 AFL Trade & Free Agency Board

Back