Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Who will win the 2022-23 NBA Championship?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They at least made the finals having taken a commanding series lead against the Warriors.

I agree, some of it is on the players but just look at the way they have been playing since making the playoffs. It's completely disjointed.
Mazzulla is seriously a shocking coach. It's really not even a debate. The bloke inherited one of the most talented rosters and turned them into the Philadelphia 76ers.

He will certainly be fired hours after they get swept on Wednesday morning.
No one is arguing that, but suggesting he is the sole reason is too kind to the playing group.

This core has issues that they are still yet to fix, until they do they will always be somewhat exposed in play offs.

We look like s**t and we're only down 6

That's something, i guess
Was just coming on to say I reckon Nuggets win this game.
Not playing great and only down 6. Whereas LeBron had to have a career best 1st quarter to get the lead.
Don't think he can maintain that for 4 quarters and he ain't scoring 80pts.
Having said that, he's continuing on with it so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just coming on to say I reckon Nuggets win this game.
Not playing great and only down 6. Whereas LeBron had to have a career best 1st quarter to get the lead.
Don't think he can maintain that for 4 quarters and he ain't scoring 80pts.
Having said that, he's continuing on with it so far.

He can’t sustain it. Can only go one way.

He can’t sustain it. Can only go one way.
Seems like a bit of delaying the inevitable. Even if he maintains it this game and gets them over the line, he isn't going to do it for 3 more games.
I guess it saves face from getting swept, which is probably all he cares about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Back