Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Who will win the 2022-23 NBA Championship?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"Lost a lot of respect for Sabonis. You don't shake guys' hands after you lose? I don't respect that," Green said on his podcast (17:25 mark). "I once left the court when we lost in Game 7 [of the 2016 NBA Finals] to the Cleveland Cavaliers. I went to my locker and sat down and I said, 'This don't feel right.' And I walked back out on the court and I showed everybody love.

Gee Nick Friedell is a clown.

The guy is clueless and has nothing to offer other than being an insufferable clown, I rarely remember his name and just recognise him by that mug. One of the worst getting around.

The Harden slander over the past 48 hours was ridiculous though, probably just missed out on All NBA but only because of games player. 20/10 guy and he was a big reason Embiid had a career best year. He deserved more credit for the role he has played when he has clearly shown he could still be putting up number on another team if he wanted to

Love em both.

FvIMJICWAAYZt--

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers need to steal game 1. Warriors off a Game 7. This will be their best chance to steal Home Court.

Agreed. They won’t get another shot like this.

This is a series of jekyl and Hyde.

I’m all honesty despite many upsets so far, it’ll be a warriors series win. 4-1

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Back