Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

How does it differ from Giannis at the Bucks?

Not really the end of the world. I can see Lakers finishing in the top 4. Very good bench + think the mix will be better this year with Vincent/Vanderbilt somewhat back
it will differ considerably. Giannis won't be demanding his brother plays as much as LeBron dictates that his son does.

top 4 lol.

I will chug a glass of hot sauce if this happens.

There's absolutely no chance.
With a prime LeBron maybe. With a slowly weakening self-absorbed pseudo GM/coach LeBron who is only concerned with his legacy and threatening to leave his current team if they didn't draft his son version...

With his son on the court LeBron is only looking to give easy buckets to one man...

I have them finishing 16th in the West...

Mikal Bridges looks broken. This is Markelle Fultz level stuff.

Can't shoot jumpers. Can't shoot free throws. Turning the ball over.

He is just broken. wtf happened.

Mikal Bridges looks broken.

He should just go back to being an elite 3 and D guy like when he was at the Suns. At the nets they started using him as a hybrid between that and scoring guard which he is no good at and Knicks doing the same it seems. Mcbride should start next to Brunson instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should just go back to being an elite 3 and D guy like when he was at the Suns. At the nets they started using him as a hybrid between that and scoring guard which he is no good at and Knicks doing the same it seems. Mcbride should start next to Brunson instead.
You don't send out a haul of picks for a bench guy though

With a prime LeBron maybe. With a slowly weakening self-absorbed pseudo GM/coach LeBron who is only concerned with his legacy and threatening to leave his current team if they didn't draft his son version...

With his son on the court LeBron is only looking to give easy buckets to one man...

I have them finishing 16th in the West...
I dont see that happening. Bronny will play very sparingly. LeBron will have more help this season, particularly on the defensive end so can see him having a better season offensively.

Bronny will play early, get the media circus out the way, and ride the bench thereafter. He's not going to get any meaningful minutes no matter what LBJ wants there. He'll get his photoshoot tonight and it won't last much longer
Dlo is a good bet for 6th man of the year, what with him coming off the bench for Bronny

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2024/25 NBA Week One Thread

Back