Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Convincing by the Celtics and poor D by the Knicks to continually allow the open 3 shots.

I was very optimistic about our chances of meeting the Celtics in the finals but even if we do man they just have so much firepower. On paper our side is great but White Holiday and Horford just have so much more fire power and that ability for 3s than we will get out of Hart Bridges and OG.

I think Hartenstein is the biggest loss, it has changed the way we play especially with the offensive rebounds, no real faith in Robinson’s body holding up. Divo is a loss but I think his points can easily be covered by McBride and I still like the KAT move for what it will do for Brunson when it clicks.

Fans loudly chanting "WE WANT BRONNY! WE WANT BRONNY!"

Telecast muting it but it's definitely happening

Satisfying Money Laundering GIF by Reconnecting Roots

Why do people hate Lebron and in turn Bronny so much?

Is it people get offended he gets compared to MJ as the GOAT? Personally I’ll always think MJ is the greatest because of the impact he had on me as a kid in terms of watching basketball back then and I didn’t watch a hell of a lot through the first part of Lebron career.

Lebron has been a fantastic player and probably 2nd behind Jordan. Is he that much of a flog that people hate him? MJ wasn’t exactly an angel either, pretty polarising person.

I think Lebron and the career he’s had should be celebrated not looked down upon and the fact he gets to play with his son in pro sport is historical.

Does Bronny deserve the roster spot? I’m no expert but I’ve seen plenty of Knicks players older the Bronny putting up similar or worse numbers over the journey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it people get offended he gets compared to MJ as the GOAT? Personally I’ll always think MJ is the greatest because of the impact he had on me as a kid in terms of watching basketball back then and I didn’t watch a hell of a lot through the first part of Lebron career.

Lebron has been a fantastic player and probably 2nd behind Jordan. Is he that much of a flog that people hate him? MJ wasn’t exactly an angel either, pretty polarising person.

I think Lebron and the career he’s had should be celebrated not looked down upon and the fact he gets to play with his son in pro sport is historical.

Does Bronny deserve the roster spot? I’m no expert but I’ve seen plenty of Knicks players older the Bronny putting up similar or worse numbers over the journey.
LBJ would have put up 50 a night back then, GOAT

But he is also a flog haha. A lot of vanity, me me me about him but he's also had no serious indiscretions in his career which is a fair effort when he was so famous at a young age.

LBJ would have put up 50 a night back then, GOAT

But he is also a flog haha. A lot of vanity, me me me about him but he's also had no serious indiscretions in his career which is a fair effort when he was so famous at a young age.
Most pro athletes are flogs. Spending your whole life knowing how good you are and others telling you how good you are, isn't going to make you into a saint.

You could even have a solid flog-off with Jordan/LeBron in the same capacity of their basketball skills.

Convincing by the Celtics and poor D by the Knicks to continually allow the open 3 shots.

I was very optimistic about our chances of meeting the Celtics in the finals but even if we do man they just have so much firepower. On paper our side is great but White Holiday and Horford just have so much more fire power and that ability for 3s than we will get out of Hart Bridges and OG.

I think Hartenstein is the biggest loss, it has changed the way we play especially with the offensive rebounds, no real faith in Robinson’s body holding up. Divo is a loss but I think his points can easily be covered by McBride and I still like the KAT move for what it will do for Brunson when it clicks.
they couldn't be getting kat for offense only in this sense so I think that the floor will be more evenly spread when kat and Brunson click

Give it a rest.

In no way would he have been drafted if not for his dad.
No way he'd be getting any minutes whatsoever today if not for his dad.

I don't care about the Jordan v LeBron arguments.

The fact you haven't answered the question about whether he deserves his roster spot is comical. He doesn't. It's not even remotely arguable.

Give it a rest.

In no way would he have been drafted if not for his dad.
No way he'd be getting any minutes whatsoever today if not for his dad.

I don't care about the Jordan v LeBron arguments.

The fact you haven't answered the question about whether he deserves his roster spot is comical. He doesn't. It's not even remotely arguable.
Bronny definitely doesn't deserve to be on an NBA team, let alone get minutes in the reg. season.

Still a cool af moment for the league, even if tarnished with nepotism.

Witness history.
Where were you when LeBron and bronny played together?
Yes a momentous occasion when a legendary dad and a g-league scrub who will be forgotten about the minute his dad retires played together. The only interest from people is how orchestrated and ridiculous it is - not the occasion itself.

ESPN etc who eat from LeBron's hand will sparkle it up but the general fan does not care.

Can't stand the way he flails around playing for fouls
Seems to have had way too much influence on teams he's been with.
Good player. Not great tho.
Bronny wouldn't have been in the discussion for being drafted if not for LeBron. Not even close. he'll get a few minutes here and there.
Actually feel sorry for bronny. Way too much pressure from his dad.

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2024/25 NBA Week One Thread

Back