• Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

LBJ would have put up 50 a night back then, GOAT

But he is also a flog haha. A lot of vanity, me me me about him but he's also had no serious indiscretions in his career which is a fair effort when he was so famous at a young age.
LeBron heavily involved in the diddy case. Something will come out. Then there's the PEDS talk and why he didn't get drug tested(apparently) at the Olympics with the others.

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't stand the way he flails around playing for fouls
Seems to have had way too much influence on teams he's been with.
Good player. Not great tho.
Bronny wouldn't have been in the discussion for being drafted if not for LeBron. Not even close. he'll get a few minutes here and there.
Actually feel sorry for bronny. Way too much pressure from his dad.

What an odd reason to hate him. Do you also hate Embiid, Harden, Booker, Tatum, CP3, Brunson, Butler, Trae, Luka, Shai, Edward’s? Because they all do it just as bad and a lot of them worse

LeBron heavily involved in the diddy case. Something will come out. Then there's the PEDS talk and why he didn't get drug tested(apparently) at the Olympics with the others.

Oh right conspiracy theories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What an odd reason to hate him. Do you also hate Embiid, Harden, Booker, Tatum, CP3, Brunson, Butler, Trae, Luka, Shai, Edward’s? Because they all do it just as bad and a lot of them worse
Not sure if hates the right word but none of those guys are my favs

Not sure if hates the right word but none of those guys are my favs

I understand no liking flopping but legit 99% of superstars in the NBA do it. Just seems like it’s a tough sport to follow if it’s a deal breaker for you.

Watching Anthony Edwards carrying on like a absolute peanut this off season makes me think T-Wolves chose the wrong horse to bet on

He simply cant be trusted if you ask me. Id have flicked him off to OKC for a insane haul, bring in Ingram for 1/5th of the amount and let the tosspot plan his NFL career elsewhere

So Timberwolves have their first good season in 50 years and the plan is to trade their best player who is 23 years old?

So Timberwolves have their first good season in 50 years and the plan is to trade their best player who is 23 years old?
Id have kept as is 100% but given they didnt want to do that, id have traded ANT instead of KAT when its all said and done.

Would have got MUCH MUCH more and could have re tooled around a professional who wanted to stay in Minnesota instead of a man child who doesnt seem all that interested in winning titles or even basketball itself.

So not in trouble but very much an attendee by the sounds of it. What a shock. A friend of the nonce at the very least.

He sucks the **** of dictators all in the name of shoe money so we already know he has no integrity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So not in trouble but very much an attendee by the sounds of it. What a shock. A friend of the nonce at the very least.

He sucks the **** of dictators all in the name of shoe money so we already know he has no integrity.
I have never worn anything Nike and never will because of this

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2024/25 NBA Week One Thread

Back