Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh, the post match interview with LeBron and Bronny.

The question posed to LeBron.

What do you want him to remember every time he steps onto this court as an NBA player?

"This is not promised everyday that you get an opportunity to play in this beautiful league, there is only 450 of us and understand it's not given to you, you've gotta earn every moment"

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ON ABOUT.

This was literally GIVEN to Bronny James by you, you bellend.

Without you, Bronny would probably not even make it in the G League.

He's a million miles away from being an NBA player.

The whole thing is sickening. Proper dark day for the NBA.
Give it a rest ffs

WTF are New Orleans doing. How have they ended up with Daniel Theis starting at C in week one? How have they not got a proper C in by now

Even just do a basic trade of Ingram for Ayton. Even if they dont wanna go with that money long term make a move for Bruce Brown + Kelly Olynk even. Just do something

Last edited:

Pretty crazy it's taken this long to investigate. The NBA makes its money off what ppl pay to watch these guys play. Load management has gone too far.

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Its not load management at all. Its "extending his career' management. If he plays every game his knees going to give way and he will get injured anyway.

NBA need to butt out and let 76ers manage injuries however they like. Its none of anyones business

Paolo Banchero plays basketball today :love:

Shame it's against the Heat and the scoreline is gonna be 85-80 or something.

Sure, let's be cops about a guy who will either get roasted for being a regular season MVP or a perennially injured playoffs choker.

Adam Silver has not had an issue separating the Sixers from their wallets for a good decade now, so this news is like getting a notification that it's someone's bday who you barely knew on a social media platform you don't use.

Give it a rest ffs
Why give it a rest?

He's 100% right and the lack of self awareness from LeBron is comical to the extreme.

He hasn't earnt the right. He got drafted because his dad demanded it.

If you can't accept that obvious truth then keep drowning yourself in delusion if it makes you happy. Just because of the team his dad plays for.

Sure daddy delivering a career on a silver platter when it’s clear you’re not qualified is great parenting. Setting up for fail
He's not living a terrible life but he's definitely embarrassing himself on the biggest stage just to stroke his dad's ego.

Not an NBA standard player and never will be. And not even NBL quality (as an import) at this point either and probably never will be.

It's just a comical situation. A player who should very, very obviously be shipped to the g-league won't be because his ****head dad demanded that he was drafted and will continue to demand that he gets a gig on the main roster.

Everyone's saying he'll be shipped off to the g-league.. he won't be as the GM/Coach of the Lakers LeBron won't let it happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not living a terrible life but he's definitely embarrassing himself on the biggest stage just to stroke his dad's ego.

Not an NBA standard player and never will be. And not even NBL quality (as an import) at this point either and probably never will be.

It's just a comical situation. A player who should very, very obviously be shipped to the g-league won't be because his ****head dad demanded that he was drafted and will continue to demand that he gets a gig on the main roster.

Everyone's saying he'll be shipped off to the g-league.. he won't be as the GM/Coach of the Lakers LeBron won't let it happen.
And? It’s just not a thing that matters at all or is even close to a big deal.

Bronny is way more qualified than Thannis and that’s got 1/10th of the blowback this has. People just project more hatred towards LeBrkn cos LeBron overtaking their match fixing cheat in Michael Jordan

Almost everyone passionately annoyed at this are just Jordan lovers mostly

And? It’s just not a thing that matters at all or is even close to a big deal.

Bronny is way more qualified than Thannis and that’s got 1/10th of the blowback this has. People just project more hatred towards LeBrkn cos LeBron overtaking their match fixing cheat in Michael Jordan

Almost everyone passionately annoyed at this are just Jordan lovers mostly
Second paragraph is just flat out wrong. How did Thannis end up in the NBA?

Don’t care about Michael Jordan.

Bronny can’t shoot, struggled considerably in college and already looked miles off it here and in pre-season.

Your argument consists of
1) what about Thannis?!
2) you must love MJ

Strong argument buddy.

Second paragraph is just flat out wrong. How did Thannis end up in the NBA?

Don’t care about Michael Jordan.

Bronny can’t shoot, struggled considerably in college and already looked miles off it here and in pre-season.

Your argument consists of
1) what about Thannis?!
2) you must love MJ

Strong argument buddy.
Giannis demanded Bucks sign him ? Well known fact he is around to keep Giannis company since he is very close with his brother.

He is a G League level Player but he is well ahead of Liangelo and Thannis for sure and no one including you complained about that

Sure, let's be cops about a guy who will either get roasted for being a regular season MVP or a perennially injured playoffs choker.

Adam Silver has not had an issue separating the Sixers from their wallets for a good decade now, so this news is like getting a notification that it's someone's bday who you barely knew on a social media platform you don't use.
Yeah people abuse him for being injured in the post season all the time, abuse him for playing because he’s ’chasing individual awards’.

Now he wants to rest at times to manage his body because he is ****ing 7ft and like 280 pounds and people have a problem with it…

I still can’t understand the hate for seeing a father and son playing elite level sport together. The fact Bronny had the health scare to makes it even more remarkable if I was putting my being a dad shoes on.

I’m no massive Lebron fan but far out I think it’s actually something incredible.

Pacers look god awful today against the Pistons. Surely they turn it around in the second half.

I still can’t understand the hate for seeing a father and son playing elite level sport together. The fact Bronny had the health scare to makes it even more remarkable if I was putting my being a dad shoes on.

I’m no massive Lebron fan but far out I think it’s actually something incredible.

Pacers look god awful today against the Pistons. Surely they turn it around in the second half.
Pistons defense been good though. I’m giving credit the other way

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2024/25 NBA Week One Thread

Back