Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lebron has been in the public eye for like 2 and a half decades and barely put even the slightest foot wrong, he may not be perfect but he is a relatively good guy. The hatred for him is embarrassing.
Supporting free speech until someone criticises a dictator that impacts him financially?

Turn a blind eye to human rights abuses in the name of $$.

Supporting free speech until someone criticises a dictator that impacts him financially?

Amazing anyone would he pretend he is anything more than a guy chasing dollars and as much profile as possible. That thing showed who he truly was. Great player, shit human.

Michael Jordan literally used child slaves to make his shoes and no one gave a shit….

His entire brand is what it is based on slavery. Take it out and he ain’t owning Charlotte etc

Remember MJ hand selected where his shoes were made. LeBron did too . One used slavery and the other didn’t…

Pat Riley will officially be recognised by the Miami Heat, as the Heats court is renamed to the Pat Riley court.

Heat-Riley-Court-Basketball.jpg

Amazing anyone would he pretend he is anything more than a guy chasing dollars and as much profile as possible. That thing showed who he truly was. Great player, shit human.
He can’t give his own personal opinion on the subject. Morey did and as much as I’m okay with it, it’s still selfish too.

I think he gave an opinion he doesn’t believe in to go with the company lineL Many people do that. Even you, I mean your phone runs on cobalt mined by children in Congo but we all ignore that because we don’t have a choice. LeBron was in the same spot

You can’t be a social justice crusader only when it doesn’t impact you financially.

Otherwise you value money above human rights. And he doesn’t need money.
You are as a human too. Why criticise LeBron for something we all do

Also just wanting to know why you and others ignore MJ specifically choosing child slaves to make his shoes…. That’s ten times worse act then anyone else has done

Its not load management at all. Its "extending his career' management. If he plays every game his knees going to give way and he will get injured anyway.

NBA need to butt out and let 76ers manage injuries however they like. Its none of anyones business
I was talking about in general not necessarily this case. He's just come out and said something that the NBA can act on.

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can’t understand the hate for seeing a father and son playing elite level sport together. The fact Bronny had the health scare to makes it even more remarkable if I was putting my being a dad shoes on.

I’m no massive Lebron fan but far out I think it’s actually something incredible.

Pacers look god awful today against the Pistons. Surely they turn it around in the second half.
No one would have an issue with the james duo playing together if bronny could play and had been drafted on his own merits.
He shouldve stayed in college to hone his craft but was rushed into the nba while LeBron was playing and playing well enough to make demands like that.
Bronny will never have to worry about money but his reputation is down the toilet even tho he's supposed to be a great young guy. Just doing what daddy wants

Michael Jordan literally used child slaves to make his shoes and no one gave a shit….

His entire brand is what it is based on slavery. Take it out and he ain’t owning Charlotte etc

Remember MJ hand selected where his shoes were made. LeBron did too . One used slavery and the other didn’t…
Man you must love the goat debates constantly popping up on fb. Every LeBron criticism has to have mj dragged into it.
Mj has his demons too. On play alone mj is the goat

No one would have an issue with the james duo playing together if bronny could play and had been drafted on his own merits.
He shouldve stayed in college to hone his craft but was rushed into the nba while LeBron was playing and playing well enough to make demands like that.
Bronny will never have to worry about money but his reputation is down the toilet even tho he's supposed to be a great young guy. Just doing what daddy wants

Plenty of AFL father sons that have been taken and haven’t worked out/ been any good compared to other kids that missed out on drafts.

It’s a great story, give the kid a chance, should be focusing on the basketball being back and the Celtics putting away 29 3s in opening round, AD back to his best etc.

Plenty of AFL father sons that have been taken and haven’t worked out/ been any good compared to other kids that missed out on drafts.

It’s a great story, give the kid a chance, should be focusing on the basketball being back and the Celtics putting away 29 3s in opening round, AD back to his best etc.
I'm kinda lost as to which team to follow. Was okc when giddey came in but even in the bulls heyday I never followed them.

Man you must love the goat debates constantly popping up on fb. Every LeBron criticism has to have mj dragged into it.
Mj has his demons too. On play alone mj is the goat

I just don’t think the LeBron haters show any consistency. LeBron hardly a saint but he is doing a much better job than others atleast. My criticism of LeBron stems around his political participation. He needs to shut up and dribble

You are as a human too. Why criticise LeBron for something we all do

Also just wanting to know why you and others ignore MJ specifically choosing child slaves to make his shoes…. That’s ten times worse act then anyone else has done
Mate, MJ retired 400 years ago and isn't suiting up unless I've missed the news. I don't care about him.

I don't care about Messi v Ronaldo, I don't care about LeBron v MJ. I have an opinion on both as I'm old enough to have seen them all but I have no interest in debating it because I just don't care.

All I'm doing here is discussing someone and something that is topical. The other references were citing his character which was noted by someone as being exemplary.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2024/25 NBA Week One Thread

Back