Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t watched but very impressive stat line. Will he be thrown in as a starter soon z?

Too early to tell, but I suspect not. Ideally stagger his minutes with Zion's so we maintain some spacing. Also depends on how we stagger Trey's minutes, since he's a logical partner for both Zion and Missi.

Also match-up dependent. Against Vucevic like today, you can start Theis.

Mate, MJ retired 400 years ago and isn't suiting up unless I've missed the news. I don't care about him.

I don't care about Messi v Ronaldo, I don't care about LeBron v MJ. I have an opinion on both as I'm old enough to have seen them all but I have no interest in debating it because I just don't care.

All I'm doing here is discussing someone and something that is topical. The other references were citing his character which was noted by someone as being exemplary.
Honestly think you are moving the goal posts. Not on the topic and current discussion, but what does and doesn’t matter and I guess when

Recency bias can only go so far. I just think what MJ did was so bad in China and people have no interest in it. I think having no interest in it just makes any opinions on LeBron a bit weaker is all.

I get why you would see that as wrong but I just hold a grudge on MJ getting away with what he did so easily and also what Giannis has also done so easily while people come here and talk about LeBron as some form of anti christ. It’s disdain directed at the wrong person is all

If you can't accept that obvious truth then keep drowning yourself in delusion if it makes you happy. Just because of the team his dad plays for.

I can assure you that not all Lakers fans are LeBron fans.

Too early to tell, but I suspect not. Ideally stagger his minutes with Zion's so we maintain some spacing. Also depends on how we stagger Trey's minutes, since he's a logical partner for both Zion and Missi.

Also match-up dependent. Against Vucevic like today, you can start Theis.
Wasnt a huge fan of keeping Murphy. Too much money for someone who isn’t a great fit anyway

Sometimes you gotta walk away

I’ll kill this debate with one last question

What is worse ? Thannis playing because Giannis asked or Bronny playing because LeBron asked ?

I think Thannis is worse. Less talented, paid more money and contributed absolutely zero to the revenue of the Bucks or even the NBA.

Almost everyone passionately annoyed at this are just Jordan lovers mostly

The James clan and their promoters and hangers on generate plenty of animosity on their own. No need to get MJ involved.

Supporting free speech until someone criticises a dictator that impacts him financially?

Turn a blind eye to human rights abuses in the name of $$.
Didn’t like the comments but if you are going to hate him for that you must hate every athlete in the world

Wasnt a huge fan of keeping Murphy. Too much money for someone who isn’t a great fit anyway

Sometimes you gotta walk away

I think you're sleeping on Trey. A lot to work with there.

Contract will be tradeable even if we decide to go another way down the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah good player but don’t like the fit is all. Can trade for sure but feel like Ingram plus Murphy for a very good player back was the move to make

He fits with Zion. High volume outside shooters are a must, and Trey has several strings to his bow besides.

IMO our fit problem comes with Ingram/CJ. Too much double-up there, a lot of money tied up in secondary scorers. Ingram's the obvious one to trade, but he wants a max contract, so tough to do. We'll see.

Letting Trey walk would have been the wrong move though.

Or even yourself. If you dislike China so much, I can give you a list of products to throw in the bin if you like ? Not that anyone would
Who dislikes China?

I have a significant association with the country and have even been to Xinjiang. No one is associating the people or country with anything, they are led by a dictator. The whole LeBron thing was a situation where free speech in the NBA was coming under attack (something he had long advocated) and he chose the side of money while Hong Kong was absolutely getting taken over, firstly by the establishment of a corrupt political system where CCP selected candidates ruled in an overwhelming majority and then by force.

Sixers really need a healthy PG or they’re going to really slide. Embiid is already going to miss a lot of the season with no B2B’s + Embiid things.

I still can’t understand the hate for seeing a father and son playing elite level sport together. The fact Bronny had the health scare to makes it even more remarkable if I was putting my being a dad shoes on.

I’m no massive Lebron fan but far out I think it’s actually something incredible.

Pacers look god awful today against the Pistons. Surely they turn it around in the second half.
It's just Lakers hatred. Plain and simple

The vitriol that is getting spewed is hilarious. A guy got drafted at pick 678 and he looks pretty average

🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2024/25 NBA Week One Thread

Back