• Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just Lakers hatred. Plain and simple

The vitriol that is getting spewed is hilarious. A guy got drafted at pick 678 and he looks pretty average

🤣
It has nothing to do with the Lakers.

And your last sentence ignores the point completely. He wouldn't have been drafted if not for his name.
The other guys drafted around him - how many of them have played minutes so far?

And lets point out these are guys who genuinely seen as being NBA worthy. Not picked because their dad demanded it.
How many of the genuine picks that were drafted around Bronny have played? Anton Watson the guy drafted before him. How did he go the other day?

Still in the game and Claxton goes for that in season opener. Might be a long season for the Brooklyn fans :think: Are there any Brooklyn fans?

Zach Edey fouled out in 15 minutes. I suppose that is efficient statistically.

If that was mentioned before I didn't see it because Lakers and Lebron and Bron talk is page down button territory.

Anyone else think Harden was poor late in the game? Fumbling balls, fouling, losing his dribble, dribbling into trouble. Really hasn't come to terms with the fact he isn't 26 anymore
Played well for most of the game. He's the reason they looked like winning it

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Giannis demanded Bucks sign him ? Well known fact he is around to keep Giannis company since he is very close with his brother.

He is a G League level Player but he is well ahead of Liangelo and Thannis for sure and no one including you complained about that
For the record Thanasis is miles better than Bronny James.

Bronny is undersized, cant shoot, cant score, cant do much of anything really. He's not a PG, not really a SG. He was what the 7th/8th best guy on his college team, yet somehow he's in the NBA.

Bronny isnt even G League standard. At least Thanasis has size, can play defense, rebound, can score here and there but literally doesnt get the burn to put up any stats.

The difference between the two is when Thanasis comes on in NBA games, he doesnt look out of place. Bronny looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his depth.

I still can’t understand the hate for seeing a father and son playing elite level sport together. The fact Bronny had the health scare to makes it even more remarkable if I was putting my being a dad shoes on.

I’m no massive Lebron fan but far out I think it’s actually something incredible.

Pacers look god awful today against the Pistons. Surely they turn it around in the second half.
Would be one of the GREAT sporting moments for sure. If it was earned.

It's not earned. It's all a show. Bronny doesnt deserve his spot in the NBA. So yeah there is hate on it because some poor bloke who is up at 5am putting up 1000 shots, working on his game, hitting the gym. His NBA spot and chance to live his dream is taken up by Bronny cos his Dad wants to play with his son.

The whole thing is gross and it's a stain on the Lakers and the NBA.

Michael Jordan literally used child slaves to make his shoes and no one gave a shit….

His entire brand is what it is based on slavery. Take it out and he ain’t owning Charlotte etc

Remember MJ hand selected where his shoes were made. LeBron did too . One used slavery and the other didn’t…
Lol what the **** are you talking about haha.

I dont think a 22 year old kid told Nike that he only wants his shoes made by child slavery. He doesnt even have the option to tell Nike anything, it's not his company.

Bizarre.

And this is always the thing with LeBron dick riders.

Nobody is talking about Michael Jordan. Stop bringing up MJ. He has nothing to do with LeBron being a shit human being and his shitty nepotism getting his son into the league when he doesnt deserve.

None of that has anything to do with MJ. But all you blokes just bring up Jordan for some reason.

So Timberwolves have their first good season in 50 years and the plan is to trade their best player who is 23 years old?
Watching the man gush about his girl and kid in starting 5 was great

Until you realized he had 3 other kids that year

Played well for most of the game. He's the reason they looked like winning it

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was in and out today so didn’t get to watch it in full but was he really? 29 points on a disgusting 28 shots with 8 turnovers? Try not to judge just off stats but that’s a yikes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol what the **** are you talking about haha.

I dont think a 22 year old kid told Nike that he only wants his shoes made by child slavery. He doesnt even have the option to tell Nike anything, it's not his company.

Bizarre.

And this is always the thing with LeBron dick riders.

Nobody is talking about Michael Jordan. Stop bringing up MJ. He has nothing to do with LeBron being a shit human being and his shitty nepotism getting his son into the league when he doesnt deserve.

None of that has anything to do with MJ. But all you blokes just bring up Jordan for some reason.
He literally did. He toured and chose the factory mate...

Given your hate on LeBron o know what your opinion on MJ is... That's the thing

It has nothing to do with the Lakers.

And your last sentence ignores the point completely. He wouldn't have been drafted if not for his name.
The other guys drafted around him - how many of them have played minutes so far?

And lets point out these are guys who genuinely seen as being NBA worthy. Not picked because their dad demanded it.
How many of the genuine picks that were drafted around Bronny have played? Anton Watson the guy drafted before him. How did he go the other day?
Horseshit is doesn't

Ur Lakers hatred is pretty amusing however you wish to try to hide it.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2024/25 NBA Week One Thread

Back