The Official Bigfooty NBA 2011 Finals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Come at me brah!

when_mavs_fans_turn_their_heads_into_creepy_basketballs.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha. That is pure brother. Where'd ya find it?

How long have the finals been 2-3-2? and has the NBA talked about changing it?

still just seems weird to me that the lower seeded team gets to play more home games first. fairness > "the hassle of moving media etc across states". just put an extra days break in

Does anyone say I am taking my talents to South Beach when going for a dump or pleasuring yourself ???
More gold from Bill Simmons :D

Lebrone sucked. Seriously people Wade missed 14 minutes of game time and was injured. This is when the best player in the World (and I do firmly believe he is) just takes over. But what does Lebrone do?

He passes to teammates.
He takes jumpers.
He goes to the FT line twice in forty ****ing six minutes.

You are the most athletically gifted guy on the court and you can drive past / through people at will. What the heck are you doing getting to the line twice in 46 minutes??

0 points when the game was on the line. 0 points when the game was there to be won. 0 points when the game was screaming for someone to take over. 4 assists and 3 rebounds though. Good job.

Despite an improved performance from LBJ, it's amazing to think that Wade missed all that time and still managed to outscore LBJ

How good is this finals series! Glad Monday is a public holiday but (if Dallas doesnt get it the **** over with) I'm going to have to change my work ours on Wednesday with my manager as there is no way in hell I am missing a game 7. Reckon I'll start a couple of hours early and have an extended lunch break. Must be done and luckily my manager follows the NBA so wont think it's completely mad.

Series aint over bitches... 2 games left in Miami.

GTFO. Mavs fans only round here, brah.

How long have the finals been 2-3-2? and has the NBA talked about changing it?

still just seems weird to me that the lower seeded team gets to play more home games first. fairness > "the hassle of moving media etc across states". just put an extra days break in

Nup, been that way since 1985. And yes the "away" team gets more home games out of the first five but how it normally has happened is the team with the 3 games at home gets broken and that makes it an easy wrap up for the "home" team.

As a cavs supporter i would love to introduce LeBron to my friend Karma

LeBron ditches us on the most narcissistic TV show of all time

LeBron chokes in the finals and his mate wade's heat is about to lose

Cavs pick up 1 and 4 in the draft lottery

Karma bites

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ironic that the 2 softests cawks in the NBA are mocking (1:10) a gutsy bonafide never-say-die out and out champion in Dirk Nowitzki.

I hope these arseholes get their arses handed to them in Game 6. :thumbsdown:

[youtube]Cppinwc1PzY[/youtube]

I hope, in that video, when they say 4 future HoFers, they meant Kidd and not Bosh.

But most likely not. Shame.

I think Lebron hack James needs a couple more stars around him, Dwight Howard at centre and chris Paul at point guard and then he might be able to win a championship

Man, just when I thought I could stomach the Heat winning the title, they go and do that. Double pumped for Monday now, finally get to watch an entire Finals game, only caught 2nd halves so far.

Hope Dirk runs a reinigenklinik.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Bigfooty NBA 2011 Finals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back