Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 12 Thread: ‘Awesome’ Aussie Josh Giddey shatters NBA history in triple-double record

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw what you meant, yikes.

Had that ref earlier in the season, Pels fans were pretty incensed by the end of that game.

There were 2-3 very questionable ones, thats why I hate when a team uses challenges outside of the final 5 mins of a game. With the way NBA games go you should keep it no matter how bad a call is earlier in the game

The NBA voided the New York Knicks 10-day contract with Ryan Arcidiacono. After the Knicks had two players exit the health and safety protocols, and released two players, they no longer qualified for a hardship exception.

Being the Knicks is no longer a hardship it appears

Deja vu for the Pels, stuck around without ever really looking like getting over the hump.

Insanely jealous of your boys' ability to shoot the ball, Look2Me4Guidance
I was very worried big JV would torch us, so happy to get through that one. Willie changing up coverages suggests to me you’ll be in good hands for a long time, ditto for Herb.

As for shooting, if my boy Cam Johnson doesn’t get a call up for the 3 point contest, I’ll be upset

As for shooting, if my boy Cam Johnson doesn’t get a call up for the 3 point contest, I’ll be upset

He and Bridges in the corners just made it rain all game long. I swear most of their shots didn't even touch the rim, all net.

He and Bridges in the corners just made it rain all game long. I swear most of their shots didn't even touch the rim, all net.
Smooth rims at the Smoothie centre.

Also, surely you’ve reached the corn row limit on the roster?

Had that ref earlier in the season, Pels fans were pretty incensed by the end of that game.

We expecting NBA refs to call travels now, are we?

Was watching a game the other day, someone was bringing the ball up the court, shot clock got down to 15 before they got over halfway. No call. (Mind you, no one else seemed to notice.) Has to be one of the easiest jobs going around.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol gather step

Former Official (a ref that is) then league head office ref.supervisor Ronnie Nunn would wax poetically how that is a gather step and not a travel.. his handle is something like @ Nunn Buckets

I like him , but having refereed for pocket money as a teenager in rec.leagues in the suburbs , seeking non-superstars , non-Lebrons travell'ing like auditioning for the cast of Riverdance turns you off nba

As a watcher you take an amorphous lens , you know when back foot has moved back in preparation for different front foot first-step drive , I would be calling over a dozen travels and the same with (Kyrie) carries a game , but Ronnie Nunn is right insofaras Head Office want these rules loosened A.N.D. there indeed is provision for a G.A.T.H.E.R._.S.T.E.P. which does allow for referres' leeway

see: Murali v DarrylHaire × Uni WA kinesiology sub-faculty*

*see: Sir Humphrey Yes Minister never initiate an enquiry unless one knows the result of the enquiry before it is commenced

Last edited:

Was watching a game the other day, someone was bringing the ball up the court, shot clock got down the 15 before they got over halfway. No call. (Mind you, no one else seemed to notice.) Has to be one of the easiest jobs going around.
Same basket as carries. Only called if the ref feels like it

Was watching a game the other day, someone was bringing the ball up the court, shot clock got down the 15 before they got over halfway. No call. (Mind you, no one else seemed to notice.) Has to be one of the easiest jobs going around.
posted as if ex-ref

I thought it was myself...

assuming you were a ref too Richard Cranium

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 12 Thread: ‘Awesome’ Aussie Josh Giddey shatters NBA history in triple-double record

Remove this Banner Ad

Back