The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread: No Laker or Boston games to laugh at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like Benny got paid

- Team officials insist they have shown good faith throughout the process, such as releasing to Simmons the $8.25 million they withheld in an escrow on Oct. 19 — hours before he was thrown out of practice for declining to participate in a defensive drill

Even without Flat Earth Kyrie, the Nets really should win the East from here with their talent, but I just can't trust Nash and his coaching.

Philly are too unhealthily reliant on Jojo.

Bucks probably the only other team I can realistically see winning the East, seen some real worrying signs with Miami in their last couple of games, granted Jimmy Buckets was a big loss against the Lakers.

No doubt the East has improved but still quite a few more contenders in the West (didn't see the Dubs resurgence but I shouldn't be surprised)

Even without Flat Earth Kyrie, the Nets really should win the East from here with their talent, but I just can't trust Nash and his coaching.

Philly are too unhealthily reliant on Jojo.

Bucks probably the only other team I can realistically see winning the East, seen some real worrying signs with Miami in their last couple of games, granted Jimmy Buckets was a big loss against the Lakers.

No doubt the East has improved but still quite a few more contenders in the West (didn't see the Dubs resurgence but I shouldn't be surprised)
I mean Philly is near the top of the East despite probably being the most effected team by injury and COVID.

If they can move in Ben before the deadline and get a decent return they are absolutely a contender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Jazz players ejected over nothing

The only one that was legitimate was Ingles for shoving the ref, even Gobert/Turner was like an awkward aggressive hug lmao. There's never a fight in the nba nowdays but it becomes a weird shoving match once the coaches/security etc run onto the court to separate it. I think that escalates everything and makes such incidents look worse than it actually is.

Sounds like Benny got paid

- Team officials insist they have shown good faith throughout the process, such as releasing to Simmons the $8.25 million they withheld in an escrow on Oct. 19 — hours before he was thrown out of practice for declining to participate in a defensive drill
Explains the phone in the pocket. Hang around till you see that the money's cleared then get yourself kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back