The Official BigFooty Week 15 NBA thread

Chris Bosh vs David West

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling their is an ulterior motive for you cheering for the Raps, but **** it I welcome the kudos. Jump on board the Rudy bandwagon. ;)

Like stewie said, it helps the Bulls out. But also it's a very impressive achievement to knock off Indy in Indy considering their home record.

It's a shame Minny are falling apart here.

Don't underestimate the replica banners. Maybe from the Bird era, don't think they'd be too keen on Russell era banners.

I went to a High School game last night. The team that played was rated the number 1 team in the nation... That is correct.... The nation :eek: ... Their D was so good it was scary. Not one black kid on the team. Was a couple on the other team to be fair. If anyone interested I will post a pic. It was like an NBL game.

I play regularly with some Black College players here so they are here. But like trying to find a straight guy on a mardi gra float.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to a High School game last night. The team that played was rated the number 1 team in the nation... That is correct.... The nation :eek: ... Their D was so good it was scary. Not one black kid on the team. Was a couple on the other team to be fair. If anyone interested I will post a pic. It was like an NBL game.

I play regularly with some Black College players here so they are here. But like trying to find a straight guy on a mardi gra float.

What you doing in Utah brah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back