Chris Bosh vs David West

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrible play but Utah.....

Drummond out for 4-6 weeks sucks. Although we did play well today. Hopefully Monroe can continue like today. I'm liking Calderon so far, gives us a veteran presence to calm things down, 8 assists 0 turnovers against spurs

Now dont me telling me that Mr Kardashion could have finished a game like Booze just did:cool:

:D

I've been a big critic of Carlos previously, but this season he has been awesome. Thibs even got him playing some semblance of defence

Horrible play but Utah.....

Drummond out for 4-6 weeks sucks. Although we did play well today. Hopefully Monroe can continue like today. I'm liking Calderon so far, gives us a veteran presence to calm things down, 8 assists 0 turnovers against spurs

Didnt see the game... Was Pop taking the game off?

I've been a big critic of Carlos previously, but this season he has been awesome. Thibs even got him playing some semblance of defence

The thing I hate about his D is his hand position when contesting the shot. Its not up high at the ball and its not down low in their eyes. Its kinda half-way like a practice contest... Just shits me

Umm... what happening with the Generals and the Nyets?

Just saw the half time score

Washington not so bad with Wall & Nene healthy.. 10-7 in their last 17 games. They actually play D too.

Tank-off looking like a two horse race between Orlando and Charlotte at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back