Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another frontrunner coming out of the woodwork.

Cant wait for the whale to appear after being missing all season.

Why are you not addressing your utter bedshitting performance on the weekend? How does it feel to have one chance in an asterisk year, with a home prelim, and completely **** it up? hahaha Looking forward to seeing your downhill skiing team of grandpas fall from grace next year

Imagine being McHenry trying to get in the face of Gawn and bumping him off the ball when he could not even get a kick in the game to save himself.

What an absolute tosser....another epic Camry drafting fail

Nice attempt at a deflection. How do you feel about Derrrrrr-sma's carrying on and big-headedness on Friday night? And about shitting the bed at a home prelim having been on top of the ladder all year*

*asterisk year

Why are you not addressing your utter bedshitting performance on the weekend? How does it feel to have one chance in an asterisk year, with a home prelim, and completely fu** it up? hahaha Looking forward to seeing your downhill skiing team of grandpas fall from grace next year

I'm not sure you clowns have the right to use the term downhill skiing, or any other related term after your complete disappearance this season.

I'm not sure you clowns have the right to use the term downhill skiing, or any other related term after your complete disappearance this season.

Oh I'm sorry, do you hand out the rights to post things in a public forum *******?

How did ol Charlie do during finals? Downhill skiier.

How did your team do when the pressure of finals was on? Downhill skiiers.

hahahahahahaha

Why are you not addressing your utter bedshitting performance on the weekend? How does it feel to have one chance in an asterisk year, with a home prelim, and completely fu** it up? hahaha Looking forward to seeing your downhill skiing team of grandpas fall from grace next year
Why were you not here during the season each week frontrunner?

Sounds like you were ashamed of the Camries performances this season!

Why were you not here during the season each week frontrunner?

Sounds like you were ashamed of the Camries performances this season!

Again ignoring the bedshitting performance on Friday. When do you think you'll get another home prelim having been on top all season*? Never again hahahahaha your tears are delicious Meltso. What a big ****ing choke!

*asterisk season

Oh I'm sorry, do you hand out the rights to post things in a public forum *******?

How did ol Charlie do during finals? Downhill skiier.

How did your team do when the pressure of finals was on? Downhill skiiers.

hahahahahahaha
How did you do under pressure? You disappeared more than any Port player :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again ignoring the bedshitting performance on Friday. When do you think you'll get another home prelim having been on top all season*? Never again hahahahaha your tears are delicious Meltso. What a big ******* choke!

*asterisk season
You still have not explained why you went missing when the Camries lost 13 games in a row?

Just admit that you are a pathetic frontrunner.

Geez your posting is pathetic. Maybe just disappear like your team did and like your frontrunning mates have.
You know what's pathetic? Your subaru-esque disappearance
W6ZqRbe.jpg

:$

VYD8QDB.gif

Hahaha this the best ya got mate? Care to discuss your utter failure in a home prelim?
Welcome back shitruck frontrunner.
How is it losing by 6 points against the reigning premiers in prelim considered a failure.
Did you watch it?
The game could of gone either way in the end.....

So where did you have us finishing at the beginning of the season?

I had you lot bottom, but that wasn’t to hard to predict lol....
Peanut....

Pretty much as expected :) with some great signs leading into next year :)

Bad luck on the prelim choke :) maybe next year :)
How cute, smiling emojis to hide your ring hurt.
Compared to your rabble though it’s good to know my clubs future is looking positive moving forward.
You know what makes it even better?
We arguably get the best local SA draft pick through the Ports academy.
Now that’s something to smile about don’t you think.....

D0EB8DC0-1076-41E2-8892-0879C30259D8.jpeg

Welcome back shitruck frontrunner.
How is it losing by 6 points against the reigning premiers in prelim considered a failure.
Did you watch it?
The game could of gone either way in the end.....

So where did you have us finishing at the beginning of the season?

I had you lot bottom, but that wasn’t to hard to predict lol....
Peanut....

Lol asterisk year, home prelim, shit the bed. That's called a choke! Not to mention you were completely destroyed the entire last quarter, never even looked like winning. This was your best shot at making a GF hahahahaha looking forward to the inevitable cliff drop next season.

Is choker Kern being signed for another 10 years aswell? hahahahaha

You know what's pathetic? Your subaru-esque disappearance

:$

Lol pulling old quotes classic. Did we end up the worst? No. Is there a bigger upside compared to your shit the bed team? Yes

You haven't talked about your choking performance on Friday, why is that?

You still have not explained why you went missing when the Camries lost 13 games in a row?

Just admit that you are a pathetic frontrunner.

You still haven't explained why your team completely choked in a home prelim?

Just admit you are a deflecting melter

Last edited:
Really appreciating the brotherly love on display here from our Adelaidian chums.

Lol pulling old quotes classic. Did we end up the worst? No. Is there a bigger upside compared to your sh*t the bed team? Yes

You haven't talked about your choking performance on Friday, why is that?
My point was the giant gap in your posting considering how often you stink up the Bay in other years, and the fact you yourself pointed out that you're not here because the Crows are shit

My point was the giant gap in your posting considering how often you stink up the Bay in other years, and the fact you yourself pointed out that you're not here because the Crows are sh*t

My point is the giant gap in your team's ability to win finals. 1 finals win in 7 years hahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back