The Official "Everything Oasis" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says more about oasis fans and their insecurity complexes and the other myriad of issues.

Put simply most people enjoy their choice in music without shoving it down everyone elses throats. You guys are like christian missionaries.:eek:

So what does it say about you constantly coming into a thread of which the topic you dislike, in this case being Oasis?

Why the ____ are you on here if you don't like the band, my guess is just to stir trouble.

Good lord Liam needs a haircut bad.

I will spit chips if Lord Don't Slow Me Down isn't on the new album. I swear it's a killer track, not many people are into it but as soon as I hear the opening it sends shivers down the spine.

'I'm tired and I'm sick!' Love it

I will spit chips if Lord Don't Slow Me Down isn't on the new album. I swear it's a killer track, not many people are into it but as soon as I hear the opening it sends shivers down the spine.

'I'm tired and I'm sick!' Love it

I doubt LDSMD will be on it, More chance of "Who Put The Weight..." being on it...

I'd rather LDSMD wasn't on the new album tbh. I don't mind the track, but I'd rather 11 or 12 songs that I haven't heard. Just get as many out there as possible.

Some rumours i heard about the album

* 11 - 12 songs, Noel is not sure

* No album title yet

* Lot more Rock N ROll then last 2 albums, more guitar orientated, songs are a lot longer

* Album is apparently out in the 2nd week of August

* http://www.live4ever.us/2008_04_01_newsroomarchives (down the bottom of the page)

Longer as in Be Here Now long? It would be good because I love all the long songs on BHN and it would be really good if they bought out some really long songs.

Longer as in Be Here Now long? It would be good because I love all the long songs on BHN and it would be really good if they bought out some really long songs.

D'You Know What I Mean omitted from Stop the Clocks due to it being too long. Criminal! Easily one of their best, easily.

I hope they have some longer ones too, if it's the leftovers from DBTT then they can't go wrong

D'You Know What I Mean omitted from Stop the Clocks due to it being too long. Criminal! Easily one of their best, easily.

I hope they have some longer ones too, if it's the leftovers from DBTT then they can't go wrong

Didn't Noel think that Be Here Now was the biggest let down ever? Isn't this why there were no songs from Be Here Now on Stop The Clocks? Thats what I heard.

And yes D'you know What I mean is definitely one of their best. I love the intro.

Im not sure.

Apparently Noel Gallagher's brother Paul spilled the beans when he was pissed, so im not sure on how valid the info is.

Still its good to read.

Didn't Noel think that Be Here Now was the biggest let down ever? Isn't this why there were no songs from Be Here Now on Stop The Clocks? Thats what I heard.

And yes D'you know What I mean is definitely one of their best. I love the intro.

I think one of the reasons Noel doesn't like BHN is due to the tour that followed the album release...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you guys continue to come back in this thread? You don't like Oasis, k good on you. And regardless of how little you like Oasis, the fact is this thread is not even getting that much less action than the rest of the entire board, and it's for ONE band. The rest of the board is for every other band ever to exist. Hehehehe take that everyone else.

Why do you guys continue to come back in this thread? You don't like Oasis, k good on you. And regardless of how little you like Oasis, the fact is this thread is not even getting that much less action than the rest of the entire board, and it's for ONE band. The rest of the board is for every other band ever to exist. Hehehehe take that everyone else.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy a minor victory for the idiots - yippeee

www.stoptheclocks.org

Good Oasis form which pretty much you can guarantee any Oasis news happens overnight it will be on there. Also good Oasis discussion and downloads section.

I just typed Oasis into my Itunes... came up with 2766 songs....

Rate a song:

Meaning of Soul &

Hello

Rate a song:

Meaning of Soul &

Hello

Meaning of Soul - One of the best off DBTT, not only that but it shows that Liam can write good music after some pretty shite efforts. Awesome song to hear live

Hello - Fantastic start to an album, Oasis always have good opening tracks, just pure rock and roll. Great lyrics as well. Again looks a treat when played live

Rate a song:

Meaning of Soul &

Hello
Meaning of Soul: decent song, pretty catchy. Why does Liam write these little 2 minute songs with no structure though. The songs he write often are ok but if he made actually made them proper songs with a middle 8 etc they could be a lot better. 7/10

Hello: one of my favourites, great start to the album. Like Captain Davey said, really good live. 10/10

Why does Liam write these little 2 minute songs with no structure though. The songs he write often are ok but if he made actually made them proper songs with a middle 8 etc they could be a lot better.

I think it's because Liam only writes acoustic songs.

Meaning: 7/10 Really like Liam's voice on it. One of the better DBTT songs.
Hello: 10/10 The only thing I dislike about it is the 10 second wait for it to start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back