The official Hawthorn excuses thread for their loss vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the excuses of the other teams that haven't made it this far?:p

It's only a crap practice match. Darwin is a shit place for football. We've been training for 3-4 weeks less than Footscray. It was wet. Only crap clubs take the NAB Cup seriously. The umpires cheated. The game started too late.:thumbsu::)

my worry on the nab cup specially with that limited interchange bench rule is injuries! how many of those have some clubs copped now at least 3 knees that i know of don't know if this cup will continue with players getting serious injuries like that

It's only a crap practice match. Darwin is a shit place for football. We've been training for 3-4 weeks less than Footscray. It was wet. Only crap clubs take the NAB Cup seriously. The umpires cheated. The game started too late.:thumbsu::)

It appears that you are well adept at excuses and have been practising for sometime. Are you a lawyer, politician or in the media?

Official reason:

Hawks forward line did not function as well as Adelaide's.

That is all.

From what I saw.

Hawthorns Midfielder and Back line ****ed around with it meaning the forward line had no chance. They were really stupid with their delivery i
Reminded me of Geelong 04/05/06. Thankfully we worked it out '07.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I saw.

Hawthorns Midfielder and Back line ****ed around with it meaning the forward line had no chance. They were really stupid with their delivery i
Reminded me of Geelong 04/05/06. Thankfully we worked it out '07.

You're right in a way.

They had the corridor covered - really packed the middle of the ground to stop us moving it quickly, which meant that when we got it forward we did so really ineffectively.

Well you're the ones that are trying to stamp put the shit in here, including meaningless OP's and this certainly falls under that catergory.

No it doesn't.

What we're trying to stamp out is personal abuse.

Bay 13 is for light hearted ribbing and trolling - not personal abuse.

Read the forum rules.......if you're still struggling to tell the difference - by all means send me a PM.......:thumbsu::)

Remove this Banner Ad

The official Hawthorn excuses thread for their loss vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back