The Official 'Larry Nance Caress' Week 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Currently the Jazz are up on the Knicks in MSG and Rodney Hood be ballin.

The one time in my life i was going for the Lakers

david-west.jpg

Portland v Grizz is probably the pick of the rest of todays games with Parsons back for Memphis.

Philly will get the Jazz on the segababa on the road tomorrow, maybe a chance to break the duck? Apart from that everything looks a wash. Houston v Wiz may be an ok game.

Thursday sees the battle for New York... Lel. But Portland v Clips and Raps v OKC, could even throw in Houston v Spurs, altho that should be a Spurs schedule win

Friday sees Wade return to Miami and Saturday we see the Clips and Thunder match up again

Last edited:

I feel sick watching Derrick Rose actually try and play basketball

I just don't think this incarnation is going to work. Again.

Their absolute ceiling is that one good season the Knicks had with Melo, Amare & Chandler, but.... ehhhhh.

Watching for some kind of system, not seeing any. Just isos, post-ups & drives. Meanwhile every bucket Melo makes he gives back at the other end.

On the other hand, lolPelicans.

Their absolute ceiling is that one good season the Knicks had with Melo, Amare & Chandler, but.... ehhhhh.

Watching for some kind of system, not seeing any. Just isos, post-ups & drives. Meanwhile every bucket Melo makes he gives back at the other end.

Excerpt from the Hornacek playbook.

System.
This page is blank.

Justin Verrier ESPN Staff Writer
Lance Stephenson is set to be reevaluated for a groin injury suffered in Friday's loss to the Phoenix Suns. Stephenson is currently expected to be out "weeks, not days," according to a league source.

Lance Stephenson is set to be reevaluated for a groin injury suffered in Friday's loss to the Phoenix Suns. Stephenson is currently expected to be out "weeks, not days," according to a league source.

Who gets his minutes?

Who gets his minutes?

They have one SF left on the roster lol. Solomon Hill

I guess its a combo, Moore will get burn along with Buddy and Galloway i guess. Maybe Jones sees more time?

Galloway got more burn at the point against Phoenix but Lance did a lot of ball handling. With their injuries they'll have to spread it around, and moreso because Hill is gash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sigh, it's like clockwork.

Who gets his minutes?

Pierre Pelican.

You look at the Jazz squad it's pretty deep and impressive you gotta think when it clicks they're going to be a threat in the West.

Favors still looked rusty, will be better for the run.

They still have to work hard for buckets, but you can tell that they're well drilled.

Excerpt from the Hornacek playbook.

System.
This page is blank.

Haha, worked well that one season because you had an unorthodox roster. Organised chaos.

With the Knicks, it's like Melo & Rose take it in turns to play hero ball. It's like Scott Brooks era OKC, only not as good.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 'Larry Nance Caress' Week 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back