The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

D. Stern over LBJ in NYC...

3205004swsw.gif

James has organised for himself

Wade Bosh and Johnson all to meet up and talk about what they want to do next season

Wow imagine if James can talk 1 or 2 of them into playing together

Has this ever happend before where 4 players have met up to discuss there futures

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2010/05/30/sports/nh2570842.txt

Does that article really suggest that has/is going to happen? Dawkins said it can happen, not that it has or will.. Am I reading it wrong?

It will happen. I can't remember where I read it, but earlier today (maybe on NBA.com or FoxSports) there was a direct quote from Wade where he said he was meeting with LBJ and Bosh to discuss their futures and plans for next season.

Amazing.

is that tampering?

I thought the same thing.

Surely this would have to be closely monitored given the propensity to collaborate third party deals as part of any new contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the same thing.

Surely this would have to be closely monitored given the propensity to collaborate third party deals as part of any new contract.

wouldnt it be funny if wade and bosh joined up and left lebron on his own

So now I hear Amar'e is joining the party (aka summit). Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Johnson and Amar'e. NBA has already passed verdict that they don't consider this tampering as they merely want to "talk" with each other. Can't see two players who demand the ball like Wade and Lebron in the same team, but you'd think if Lebron is willing to salary sacrifice to win a ring he'd look to share it round more as well.

One explosive summer of FA coming our way.

ps: lol @ ESPN's Lebron Tracker.

espn_g_lebron_dwade1_576.jpg

where da rings from?

Was it Lebron that sent Wade a text before one of the play off games when they won it against Dallas saying good luck and give him a big text on how he deserved it

That suppose to be good mates arnt they

Was it Lebron that sent Wade a text before one of the play off games when they won it against Dallas saying good luck and give him a big text on how he deserved it

That suppose to be good mates arnt they
They all claim to be each other's mates. Lebron wouldn't be bothered hearing out what others like Bosh and Johnson have to say otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back