The Official NBA Week 21 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise we were playing OKC or San Antonio.

Fair and square? If it was called a made basket like what's being reported then it's not really "fair and square" because it shouldn't have been reviewed.

However congrats on beating a Rose-less, Taj-less, Hinrich-less and to an extent Rip-less Bulls team.

ibzW4LeLuR2Z2U.gif

Anyway, on to the Trailblazers.
You do realize one of the officials questioned the tip in when it happened and thats why it was reviewed right?

Is anyone else wishing Skip and Stepen A Smith were on first take this week. I would love to hear how Skip would nit pick at Lebrons last 2 games.

Americans crack me up. Wade been in great form through the streak plays a bad game and he's now passed it and his knees look shot. Or maybe he was just hungover or high. :p

Ps do not want to play Denver in the Finals. Took us something like 10 years to finally win a game there this year.

If you're a playoff team in the West right now, who would you least/most like to face in a 7 game series?

a) San Antonio
b) OKC
c) Clippers
d) Memphis
e) Denver
As a supporter of the Hornets, how qualified are you to ask said question?

The west playoff race for me is so interesting. Obviously you have the race for 3rd, which has really only gathered steam since the Nugs streak with the record they have against all teams above them. But if the Heat continue on the streak and playoff home court advantage is off the table (almost a likely scenario) It could be a battle of who actually wants second.

For the Spurs or Thunder I would much rather play the Rox than what looks like a fully fit Lakers outfit. I feel the West is set now. The Jazz are out.

Will the Spurs rest players leading to playoffs to maybe lose a game (against the heat) If I'm the Spurs, I want to play the Rox. They are known to rest players.

Just a thought

As far as Lady Cats go I would have Kieara as the pick of the litter

130126-lc-twolves-09.jpg

When I was over at a Warriors game last month, there was one of the warriors girls i fell in love with.

Keep meaning to find out her name. Then ask her out over the Internet. If Kate Upton can do it, so can she.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the NBA thread. When someone says "not one decent game on", safe to say they're talking about the NBA.
I'm trying to provide suitable alternatives.
Now get this through your puny little head. I don't give a shit about you, stop following me around everywhere and trying to get a reaction out of me. I can't give a ****, you're irrelevant. Just like your teams are now. So shut, the ****, up.

This is the NBA thread. When someone says "not one decent game on", safe to say they're talking about the NBA.

I'm trying to provide suitable alternatives.
Now get this through your puny little head. I don't give a shit about you, stop following me around everywhere and trying to get a reaction out of me. I can't give a ****, you're irrelevant. Just like your teams are now. So shut, the ****, up.

so hey there.

you've both made your points.

dirty bird, if you dont care about chad, then dont reply to him. maybe ignore him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back