The Official NBA week 24 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.

will make victory all that more sweeter.

Looking forward to every post being prefixed by "If we had Rondo.."

inb4 Boston fans say ours will be prefixed by "Man not again.."

im looking fwd to breaking out a world record amount of wheelchair pics/gifs

file.php

If Orlando do the right thing and draft Marcus Smart or Trey Burke (should they get the chance), they can legitimately roll out line ups of Smart-Burke/Lamb/Harkless/Harris/Vucevic. And that's pretty cool. League pass favourites.

Not to mention a Beno expiring, almost non guaranteed Harrington, huge trade exception from Dwight, they have some tradeable assets. Hennigan looks genius level right now.

Also, hearing a 'Let's go Lakers' chant at the Rose Garden must suck for the Blazers.
Even McLemore would be alright.

So basically, the choices are out of Marcus Smart, Trey Burke and Ben McLemore. If it was a very high pick, McLemore, if it's in the 5-10 range Smart-Burke.

Also, don't reckon Lamb will play much still next year...

Long as the Knicks avoid Atlanta in the first round they should be ok. A Horford/Smoove combo could be trouble given their injuries atm. Even then, they'd still get through.

Altho its perilously close to a Knicks/Bulls match up... and I like that matchup for us.

Long as the Knicks avoid Atlanta in the first round they should be ok. A Horford/Smoove combo could be trouble given their injuries atm. Even then, they'd still get through.

Altho its perilously close to a Knicks/Bulls match up... and I like that matchup for us.

Knicks would be lucky to win a game in a series against the Bulls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hai golfy brahs (@Vincent Chase, Look2Me4Guidance, @ any other brahs ive missed). checked into mission hills (jelly?). amazing place. puts our resorts to shame. one fairway is just a solid 7 iron from my balcony. lights are on, but no one out on whichever course it is. walked around a bit and found these interesting thingos. many a celeb have played in the pro am such as....

wonder how long his shaft is (no homo)

2ilhsma.jpg

lol tiny hands. wait wut?

voaipc.jpg

and this commemorates tigers first time at mission hills.

14xpf2r.jpg

i for one would like a giant **** erected at kingston heath to signify the time he was caught sinking long birdie putts

2wqwg2g.jpg

Even McLemore would be alright.

So basically, the choices are out of Marcus Smart, Trey Burke and Ben McLemore. If it was a very high pick, McLemore, if it's in the 5-10 range Smart-Burke.

Also, don't reckon Lamb will play much still next year...

Yeah, Lamb might drop a bit in the rotation.

At least one of Smart and Burke will go top 5. McLemore would be fun too.

lol.

will make victory all that more sweeter.

Looking forward to every post being prefixed by "If we had Rondo.."

inb4 Boston fans say ours will be prefixed by "Man not again.."
We'd be so much better with Rondo and Sullinger.

To be honest, I'm not banking on any Celtic miracle in the playoffs. I just want them to be fun to watch. I'm already beginning to think about what the Celtics can do next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back