The Official NBA Week 5 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough, we obviously differ in how bad we thought the team played or what we consider pathetic to mean, although I'll agree that Dwight was pathetic and you can add Shard to the same list.

Going to put some money on Atlanta tomorrow then? ;)
haha, seems we do, nothing wrong with differing opinions I say, and the way that form is reversed in the NBA, ORL are certainties to smash ATL at home, a la DAL tonight, i mean seriously lol

What happened? My power went out after Carter nailed the 3 with 4 secs left.

Wade missed the tie-ing three but Miami tipped it in. J-Will got the ball and was fouled but bricked 2 free throws and then Beasley gave Miami the win with an "alley-oop(air ball close to the cylinder)" from D-Wade.

THat equals a Magic loss.

Wade missed the tie-ing three but Miami tipped it in. J-Will got the ball and was fouled but bricked 2 free throws and then Beasley gave Miami the win with an "alley-oop(air ball close to the cylinder)" from D-Wade.

THat equals a Magic loss.

ah free throws are heartbreaking.

p.s. there is a thread on the general board called "Theories you and your mates have developed".

I should add that power blackouts only effect sports watching at the most crucial moments.

p.s. there is a thread on the general board called "Theories you and your mates have developed".

I should add that power blackouts only effect sports watching at the most crucial moments.

Another theory. The delivery guys will come just as the terd is about to make its way out my ass while Im on the crapper

Another theory. The delivery guys will come just as the terd is about to make its way out my ass while Im on the crapper

another theory. you're home alone whe you decide to look at naked girls on the interweb. every car that drives past sounds like your parents coming up the driveway.

In other news, the Nets are somehow sticking with the Blazers in to the start of the 3rd.

Someone pointed out on another board that Greg Oden was in to his 10th season wiht the Clippers in 1988 when they lost to the 0-17 heat, so maybe lightning can strike twice?

In other news, the Nets are somehow sticking with the Blazers in to the start of the 3rd.

Someone pointed out on another board that Greg Oden was in to his 10th season wiht the Clippers in 1988 when they lost to the 0-17 heat, so maybe lightning can strike twice?

huh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Props to your boys for contributing to my retirement fund Funky.

another theory. you're home alone whe you decide to look at naked girls on the interweb. every car that drives past sounds like your parents coming up the driveway.

Yet another theory. Girl you want finally comes over when parents are FINALLY away but has the japanese flag raised.

Starting to really think that most of the knicks players are there for a paycheck, couldn't give a stuff about winning a game of basketball

Starting to really think that most of the knicks players are there for a paycheck, couldn't give a stuff about winning a game of basketball

bahahahahahaa :D

Dude thats been the scenario for many years

Look how Nate acts on the bench when the team is losing by doube digits, you would think they were the ones winning. The team doesnt have a winners mentality. They need to get rid of as much of the garbage thats in there ASAP.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official NBA Week 5 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back