The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost at sea from a recovery session!! Terrible

On behalf of all football fans I'd like to wish Manchester City the very best as they start their fight for justice today against the tyrannical Premier League.
Cheers. Good to have support from the football community.

Together we can end the tyranny.

:)

Rodri has legitimate gripes about the amount of football he's been asked to play, but the gripes should really be against the club more than the schedule.

Maybe FIFA needs to mandate a maximum number of minutes each player can play domestically, and a max in internationals in a season or calender year.

Then the clubs need to manage those minutes a bit better than they currently do.

My big gripes with the schedule is not enough rest between matches. Something I think UEFA and the league need to do much better with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rodri has legitimate gripes about the amount of football he's been asked to play, but the gripes should really be against the club more than the schedule.

Maybe FIFA needs to mandate a maximum number of minutes each player can play domestically, and a max in internationals in a season or calender year.

Then the clubs need to manage those minutes a bit better than they currently do.

My big gripes with the schedule is not enough rest between matches. Something I think UEFA and the league need to do much better with.

The only real solution would be scrapping the league cup and reducing the league to 18 teams / 34 games.

That would pretty much solve player overloading issues.

The only real solution would be scrapping the league cup and reducing the league to 18 teams / 34 games.

**** that. Why should the domestic league suffer? **** off more of the European football.

** that. Why should the domestic league suffer? ** off more of the European football.
Agree. Shouldn't be changing things just for big clubs.

Just rotate your players more, plenty of academy and development players in these squads that can get minutes. Use them.

Great for the 18 teams, 1/18th of shitloads is much better than 1/20th of shitloads.

Pretty horrible for everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back