The Percieved Board / Coaching situation - Post Here no more individual threads

Remove this Banner Ad

AM I missing something?

I repeat, I fail to see how repeating a story I heard amounts to being negative?

Why is nobody answering this?

You repeated a story without any confirmation on a quotable source. That by definition is a rumour which is why it has ended up in here.

Now slowly "any rumour relating to perceived coaching/board issue are to be posted here"

Understand

Khan

You repeated a story without any confirmation on a quotable source. That by definition is a rumour which is why it has ended up in here.

Now slowly "any rumour relating to perceived coaching/board issue are to be posted here"

Understand

Khan

I really am casting pearls to the swine here.

I didn't ask why it was here on this thread????, or whether it was a rumour- I accept that.

I ask, for the 4th time, why it was negative, as previous posters have claimed?

Understand?

As far as im concerned its negative because there is no basis for the rumour. Has Hird ever expressed interest in a senior coaching post? And is it now fashionable to want to use an untried coach like Voss and maybe Buckley. Its negative because its rubbish muckraking spread by muckrakers like yourself.

And why would we want Hird anyway, we have a coach for next year.

And I must have missed your so called reliable source, so once again, can you reply with it, or at least provide the link

As far as im concerned its negative because there is no basis for the rumour. Has Heard ever expressed interest in a senior coaching post? And is it now fashionable to want to use an untried coach like Voss and maybe Buckley. Its negative because its rubbish muckraking spread by muckrakers like yourself.

And why would we want Heard anyway, we have a coach for next year.

And I must have missed your so called reliable source, so once again, can you reply with it, or at least provide the link

HEARD?? He is kidding, right? LMAO!

What you have said makes my rumour unsubstainiated rather than negative. I could argue strongly that it would be seen as a positive.

I never said we want HIRD( or for your benefit HEARD!!!) all I was doing was passing on what I had heard( like it...HEARD!).

Telling you my source doesn't make anything positive or negative.

Heard/Hird just the spell check. Ill fix it just for you:)

But you did say you mentioned the source, but a look back at your posts i can not find it:confused: And i bet if you ran poll Hird V Wallace i know which one would bolt it in. Just a rubbish "rumour" thats all.

What you have said makes my rumour unsubstainiated rather than negative. I could argue strongly that it would be seen as a positive.

I never said we want HIRD( or for your benefit HEARD!!!) all I was doing was passing on what I had heard( like it...HEARD!).

Maybe he is talking about Shane Heard!

HE will still find a reason to close my very popular threads

Bazzar, Thanks so much for your repsonse.

Why is the hird will coach next year rumour negative??

I still fail to see how repating a story I was told is being negative, as you claimed. Plenty on here have posted their versions of various sumours. I have already stated my source, which is very reliable.

AM I missing something?

I repeat, I fail to see how repeating a story I heard amounts to being negative?

Why is nobody answering this?

I really am casting pearls to the swine here.

I didn't ask why it was here on this thread????, or whether it was a rumour- I accept that.

Understand?

6 consecutive posts with no mention of JON. :eek: Pull yourself together man. You've dropped the ball.

Heard/Hird just the spell check. Ill fix it just for you:)

But you did say you mentioned the source, but a look back at your posts i can not find it:confused: And i bet if you ran poll Hird V Wallace i know which one would bolt it in. Just a rubbish "rumour" thats all.

No, that isn't the spell check .

I simply can't believe you thought his name was spelt that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about we shut the f*** up about these shenanigan's and keep whinging bullshit in PM's. No one wants to read it.

I laughed.

So, Wallace is still in a job? :eek:

The mooted eleventy-hundred suitors will be upset.
Maybe not, if you believe the tools he will be:

1. Sacked by Grand Final Day

2. Be sacked once Collingwood drop out of the finals

3. Go swimming at Portsea and be taken by a Russian submarine.

Maybe not, if you believe the tools he will be:

1. Sacked by Grand Final Day

2. Be sacked once Collingwood drop out of the finals

3. Go swimming at Portsea and be taken by a Russian submarine.
4. Be taken by a dingo

5. Make an amateur home video with Pamela Anderson

You really are a complete and utter fool with no concept of how to behave in the general populous. Its not about being negative its about being repeative UNDERSTAND. I have had enough ,this is a warning. I dont care act like a troll you will be treated like a troll.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Percieved Board / Coaching situation - Post Here no more individual threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back