Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

the pronunciation of Australind versus Australia is vexing

Australind was named as some British bright spark had the great idea that it was the perfect place to breed horses for Indian conditions, hence Australind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or have the forecasts in Perth been really inaccurate lately? Today they predicted that there would be heavy rain and possibly thunder and hail by 12pm in Perth. Its almost 2pm and it's still reasonably sunny. The last few weeks have been all over the place and not been anywhere near as bad as they have predicted.

Is it just me or have the forecasts in Perth been really inaccurate lately? Today they predicted that there would be heavy rain and possibly thunder and hail by 12pm in Perth. Its almost 2pm and it's still reasonably sunny. The last few weeks have been all over the place and not been anywhere near as bad as they have predicted.

Some grey clouds coming in now but the weather has been nowhere near as bad as expected so far, we've barely had any rain let alone thunder and hail.

Perth media seem obsessed with doomsday weather scenarios, none of which come true. We're gonna get a heavy downpour, the kind we get most winters.

weatherindex.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back