Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

BHP have told interstate workers to relocate to WA or have their contracts terminated already? Its already happening dude. Why do you think BHP and very soon Rio and others are now going to massively ramp up apprenticeships in WA?

That is completely incorrect about relocations and contracts, don't post shit.

BHP are ramping up apprentices and traineeships across the WHOLE country. They mine in SA, NSW and Qld too.

How embarrassment.

Part-time Mayor taking his marching orders from the State's biggest media baron will be an interesting social experiment, I guess.
This is peak Perth.

Voting a compromised populist candidate into a position of power, four years after it was cool.

Trump is on the way out, BoJo is on the nose, yet Perth somehow thinks it's clever and original by doing the same thing years later.

This is peak Perth.

Voting a compromised populist candidate into a position of power, four years after it was cool.

Trump is on the way out, BoJo is on the nose, yet Perth somehow thinks it's clever and original by doing the same thing years later.
Didn't have much competition to be honest plus can't be much worse than the last mayor

This is peak Perth.

Oh Lord, what a mare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see everyone willing to give the bloke a chance
It's Snorter Zemplas. We've all shared a line with him at one point in our life and know him well enough. I'm surprised that wasn't enough to stop him becoming Lord mayor.

Premier is likely to move WA to phase 5 restrictions in the next few minutes.

Only change will be no more 2 square meter rule and no capacity limits in major venues.
Delayed by two months. Will be continually delayed until after the March election imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back