The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Bandy, Luke Blackwell, Scott Cummings, Luke English, Corey Gault and Paul Haselby as the 'famous' footballing alum from the school
Can't be that good if you've never heard BT state "Player X from the Mazenod footy factory over there in WA."

I don't realise how much of an impact this weather has had on my mood and mental health the last few months until we have half a day of sunlight

I usually don't mind the winter months and its weather but this year's been pretty sh*t with so much cloud and rain

My dad made a similar statement yesterday. I love it but I can see where you are coming from.

Anyone know if Mazenod College is a good footy school?Rank jr landed a scholarship to go there.

Decent school that has produced some AFL players but it is an ACC school so it's not like they have endless resources at their disposal.

Had some friends back in the day that played Colts at Swan Districts and there was a pretty even mix of players from Mazenod, Guildford Grammar, La Salle etc. as well as the public schools in the area.

The WAFL Colts system does more to develop the players than the PSA schools. They spend all summer doing their preseasons with their WAFL clubs then go back and dominate the lower standard PSA comp.

Going a bit too far here IMO, given that many aren’t eligible yet and others waitlisted

I don't realise how much of an impact this weather has had on my mood and mental health the last few months until we have half a day of sunlight

I usually don't mind the winter months and its weather but this year's been pretty sh*t with so much cloud and rain

Seriously looking forward to watching the smölboi's game tomorrow (U13's), will be the first game in what feels like the whole season so far without rain.

Friends last weekend said similar, and called it Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Have been finding it hard to work up much enthusiasm lately. I'd be seriously stuffed if I lived somewhere that actually has cold wet winters or even snow.

Edit - also, just seen this

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back