The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who has had their vaccination at Joondalup Shops - how long was the wait, did you go in before your appointment time? A lot of people have been telling me to just rock up on the day of my jab as the appointment time doesn't mean much.

Anyone who has had their vaccination at Joondalup Shops - how long was the wait, did you go in before your appointment time? A lot of people have been telling me to just rock up on the day of my jab as the appointment time doesn't mean much.

I got there about 20 mins before.

Waited about 3-5 mins in line had my jab, so it flows well.

Where the clinic was is a bit hard to find, as Joondalup shops is a maze to get through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got both doses there.
Appointment times mean bugger all as there are so many people waiting. From first lining up to finishing the 15 minutes after the shot, expect it to be close to an hour. It moves quick but there are heaps of people.

Got both doses there.
Appointment times mean bugger all as there are so many people waiting. From first lining up to finishing the 15 minutes after the shot, expect it to be close to an hour. It moves quick but there are heaps of people.
Apparently has picked up quite a bit with last week's reopening to 30-39s. Still wasn't that bad - closer to 1.5 hours I think.

And yes, plenty of Karen's expecting preferential treatment.

The West a couple nights ago claimed it was to be on Sat night but it wouldn't surprise me if we complained and its moved to Sunday. A five day break this late in the season is f’ed.

I thought that was bullshit, isnt there a mandate from the aflpa for only one 5 day break a year. I will be the usual trash garbage sun twi due to this stupid monday night game.

The West a couple nights ago claimed it was to be on Sat night but it wouldn't surprise me if we complained and its moved to Sunday. A five day break this late in the season is f’ed.

Yeh didn’t think the 5 day break would fly .
F*k knows what the West was crapping on about a Saturday night game

Getting mine done today at Joondalup

A few Karen's not happy they can't turn up 20 mins late and don't get to jump the queue.

"But I have an appointment!"

Yeah so does everyone else here lady

Sorry if you have had the vax we can't be friends any more :mask:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back