The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah so I've heard, I fly out Thurs morn, prob good timing.

The Royal is a good pub btw, not as good as the Melbourne one in some ways (if you know what I mean wink wink)

She's a pissing all week long in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where have you been so far ?

Few crackheads about in Perth.

Around the CBD, Osborne Park, Jandalot, other suburbs around the traps, all work meetings etc. And yes, few crackies about, Murray St Mall seemed to have a few.

Perth piss easy to get about the free buses are great.
You'll get some material for the PT stories thread.

All Ubers for me so far, been here heaps but never got PT, didn't know about the free buses.

Around the CBD, Osborne Park, Jandalot, other suburbs around the traps, all work meetings etc. And yes, few crackies about, Murray St Mall seemed to have a few.

All Ubers for me so far, been here heaps but never got PT, didn't know about the free buses.

Buses though the CBD are few I think there's 4 of 5 coloured ones .
Kings Park to WACCA to Optus.

Spend some time on the PT buses report to PT thread 😜.

the police were at Murray mall every day we were there.

Interesting to see what they do with the space there.
From what I have been told the owners will reopen it as a hotel under a different name once it has been updated.

Apparently the owners have wanted to get away from the Hyatt name/franchise and are going on their own.

Local crackhead been wandering around Murray St for the last hour or so, ended up getting arrested, strolling aimlessly annoying everyone he walked past.

My (female) work colleague was heading back to the hotel and I worded her up he was on the loose, she said he was approaching her when the cop swooped in! Fun times ha ha

Local crackhead been wandering around Murray St for the last hour or so, ended up getting arrested, strolling aimlessly annoying everyone he walked past.

My (female) work colleague was heading back to the hotel and I worded her up he was on the loose, she said he was approaching her when the cop swooped in! Fun times ha ha

Clayton get the early flight over for the game this weekend?

I went into KFC near there.

This crack head ordered his food with a few racists comments to the workers.

Then stands next to this guy.
What the F××K are you looking wanna go.
This guy ok let's go outside.

Crackhead didn't move guy comes back in.
Where The F were you.
Ohhh mmmm I'm just waiting for me food.

Crackhead gets food.
Then falls over spills pretty much all his popcorn chicken..
And leaves .

.🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back