The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Foodwise Perth has been great, went to Balti Indian restaurant last night on St Georges Tce, excellent. Also Post earlier in the week, that was awesome too, and Long Chim elite too. My work colleague has some great research skills for food places and found these places, eaten like a king this week.
There are some genuinely good places in the city, basically kept alive by the St George's Terrace crew. they feel really off to go to normally, though, like just uncomfortable.

Does anyone still abuse that underground pub near the mall there? used to be thriving during the day with people on secret pint lunches. Ryan Crowley used to skull two pints every day in there in his corporate garb.

Foodwise Perth has been great, went to Balti Indian restaurant last night on St Georges Tce, excellent. Also Post earlier in the week, that was awesome too, and Long Chim elite too. My work colleague has some great research skills for food places and found these places, eaten like a king this week.
Should've went to Cuzzies,mean as burgers.
Screenshot_20240205_202642_Gallery.jpg

I’ll be over before the end of the year so I’ll add to the list, cheers
A bloke on one of my tours in the UK lives on the coast south of Perth looks like a good spot.
Busselton North of Perth not a bad spot there.
Rottnest island too....if you can go on a less busy day....

Zip line near Optus too.....woooooooo.

Until it floods, like it does every couple of years
usually just the road isnt it? from not enough drainage when it rains (as opposed to king tides or anything)? can fix that drainage as part of the works (ie put in Qld side pipes, not standard WA pipes)

always find it funny that 25-40mm over there causes flash flooding (totally due to drainage issues) where we get that in an hour and 200+ in a day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I quite like the city of perth plan for the langley park end of the foreshore

It is so not practical - it’s a flood zone
Every year that area goes underwater
It’s just Basil the prospective sitting LNP member putting forward an impractical proposal to use against govt when they don’t progress it

Closes women’s homeless shelter but proposes billion dollar decade long development of a site that floods every year

It is so not practical - it’s a flood zone
Every year that area goes underwater
It’s just Basil the prospective sitting LNP member putting forward an impractical proposal to use against govt when they don’t progress it

Closes women’s homeless shelter but proposes billion dollar decade long development of a site that floods every year
The track tracks go in the middle to the highway north to south.
I guess with a more modern city they don't have the f##k ups as the older cities.

Not sure who has enough pull here but another Hillarys like shopping and entertainment precinct would be my request from afar.

Stage One of the Ocean Reef Marina commenced earlier this year. Civil construction is forecast to be completed in 2030, although there will be phases which will open gradually. Ocean Reef Marina is almost nine kilometres north of Hillarys Boat Harbour.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back