The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Subi and Westies should play the annual Hillarys Hitout.

Recovery to be done at the harbour.

I'm a Subi supporter, after they won the 2004 Premiership the players ended up drinking at the Paddington Ale House.

I didn't know they would be there but I lived near to the Paddo and that was my local watering hole, it was a big night.

Drowning your sorrows that the Black Ducks didn’t make it through ?

Bummer really a Demons / Swans GF would have been epic
First quarter was good. The rest not so good. At least it was easy to get a beer. Unlike the shit show at Leederville the week before.

I don't know why it's so hard to work out that the money you spend on hiring more people would easily be exceeded by the money from the extra drinks you sell.

You mean the Royals. The Demons have been shit since the 70s. But yeah it would have been good. Would have drawn a decent crowd.

First quarter was good. The rest not so good. At least it was easy to get a beer. Unlike the shit show at Leederville the week before.

I don't know why it's so hard to work out that the money you spend on hiring more people would easily be exceeded by the money from the extra drinks you sell.

You mean the Royals. The Demons have been shit since the 70s. But yeah it would have been good. Would have drawn a decent crowd.
Yeh nah I meant the Demons just coz it’s been so long

Embarrassing from the Curtin Uni students, I went to Curtin Uni back in the 90s we never used to carry on like that back then.

We were too busy avoiding lectures and drinking beers at the Curtin Tavern to be bothered protesting, standards have dropped.

It also looks like old Marky Mark has been in a good paddock since he quit politics, his fitness standards seem to have dropped..
Great bands at the Curtin Tavern back in those days

Kryptonics , Bamboos , Triffids , Stems , early Hoodoo Gurus

Remove this Banner Ad

The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back