Competitions The Pieman 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel reported to be sub. Do you want to change or are you happy to take the Pieman sub (JUH)?
Cheers! I was aware he was sub but I forgot all about having selected him. If you didn't 'quote' me, I wouldn't have had any reason to check this thread.

May I please change my selection from Daniel to McNeil?

Thanks.

PIEMAN RESULTS Round 20 v Sydney

Another super-impressive performance, this time against the nominal favourites for the flag. Stop us if you can!

Seven different goalkickers but no Chumps this week.

Carryover teams and Pieman Substitutes

Fifteen carryover teams this week. Only 6 subs needed, all for Riley Sanders. First Pieman sub was Ugle-Hagan and the second sub was Treloar.
Snarls Barkley got 3x Treloar (0) for 3x Sanders (because he already had JUH in his team)​
Struggle was a bit luckier - he got 3x Ugle-Hagan (28) for 3x Sanders.​

Most Popular Picks

After applying carryovers and subs the most popular picks were:
1722179516868.png

The KELVIN
Three teams got over 100 points this week, but one of them got over 200. The clear winner of the Kelvin was ScottyDogg (214) by nearly 100 from ossie_21 (119) and fargy (102). Scotty's 3x McNeil would have been enough for an easy Kelvin on its own but his late switch of 2x VDM to 2x West provided the icing on the cake.

The average score this week was 66.91 and the median was 65.

1722179644323.png

The PIEMAN
Most of the top 10 got scores in that meh range of 50-80 so it didn't change much at the top. Another week ticked off for chez_ferret who remains a clear leader. ossie_21 swapped places with X_box_X again and made some inroads into the ferret's lead with his 119 points, but he's still 125 points behind the leader. ScottyDogg's big Kelvin win saw him move up 8 places from 30th to 22nd.

1722179840618.png

Pieman Player of the Week

Lachie McNeil picks up the PPotW with his two goals.

Highest possible score was a Chump of McNeil+Poulter+Richards+Ugle-Hagan+West for a base score of 170 and a bonus of 68 for 238.
Best possible non-Chump score was 3x McNeil and 2x Poulter for 228.

1722180227278.png

Pieman Player of the Year

Rhylee West has taken over at the top of the leaderboard. Ugle-Hagan also edging closer.

1722180425535.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions The Pieman 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back