THE PLAYER XXXXXXXXX TELLS RICHMOND TO GAGF MEGATHREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to Richmond breaking new ground by being the first club to require 16 rounds in the draft to fill their list

We don't need 15-20 separate threads for this mass exodus

LIAM BAKER TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

SHITE BOLTONS TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

DUSTIN MARTIN TELLS RICHMUNTED TO GAGF

DANIEL RIOLI TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

MARLION PICKET GOES TO PRISON TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

TOM LYNCH TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

I have come to the realisation I need an assistant to help add links to this thread as it's too much work for 1 person, volunteers welcome.
****ing lol. This is worse than the go home 5!

Is there a “Dylan Grimes tells campaigner rd to GAGF” thread yet? I can’t see for the sea of other campaigner rd exodus threads.

Kane Lambert tells the tigers to GAGF, the rats have all jumped off the ship and the exodus is near complete

Matt Smith 11Th Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

always thought specky was a little flog

Yeah, but what do your students think?

I mean, I know you teach high school, but I've seen the latest NAPLAN scores

Yeah, but what do your students think?

I mean, I know you teach high school, but I've seen the latest NAPLAN scores

Those VFL club kids books were a beauty/fond memory from my early primary school Years.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blake Caracella, Shane Dunne, Pick 1 in the 2024 NAB AFL Draft, Maurice Junior, the soon to be announced new high performance dude, Ash Barty, Guiseppe Mamone....

...have all officially told Richmond NOT to GAGF.

Blake Caracella, Shane Dunne, Pick 1 in the 2024 NAB AFL Draft, Maurice Junior, the soon to be announced new high performance dude, Ash Barty....

Maurice Junior is a battler

Blake Caracella, Shane Dunne, Pick 1 in the 2024 NAB AFL Draft, Maurice Junior, the soon to be announced new high performance dude, Ash Barty, Guiseppe Mamone....

nice melt

Club Statement: Trade Requests​

Richmond Football Club can confirm that three players have informed the Club of their desire to seek trades.

mr bean GIF

Blake Caracella, Shane Dunne, Pick 1 in the 2024 NAB AFL Draft, Maurice Junior, the soon to be announced new high performance dude, Ash Barty....

Well pick 1 could go either way..

Either Richmond picks someone at #1 and that #1 pick realises just how shit Richmond is as a club and tells them to GAGF in the next year or 2

Or

The club picks someone at #1, then realises just how badly they wasted their pick 1 on a shit player, and tells them to GAGF in a year or 2.

Well pick 1 could go either way..

Either Richmond picks someone at #1 and that #1 pick realises just how shit Richmond is as a club and tells them to GAGF in the next year or 2

Or

The club picks someone at #1, then realises just how badly they wasted their pick 1 on a shit player, and tells them to GAGF in a year or 2.

At least that will leave a nice bit of cap space open for us to raid the Queensland clubs for future Tiger multiple Premiership players. :)

At least that will leave a nice bit of cap space open for us to raid the Queensland clubs for future Tiger multiple Premiership players. :)
We’re not that stupid. Who the **** would want to go down there?

Remove this Banner Ad

THE PLAYER XXXXXXXXX TELLS RICHMOND TO GAGF MEGATHREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back