THE PLAYER XXXXXXXXX TELLS RICHMOND TO GAGF MEGATHREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Gale was smart in a way - he jumped off the ship BEFORE it sank.

The problem the other 17 AFL clubs will be salty about is Richmond also jumped off the ship before it sank. Gilligan thought he would turn us into the SS Minnow. Nekminit look what emerges out of the next 2 drafts...

Attachments

• battleship-warship.gif
    battleship-warship.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

Meanwhile GOAT GWS Giant Tom Green has not ruled out a move to Tasmania :cool: I wonder if he would rule out moving to Richmond right now... like everyone else is doing :embarrassedv1:

Whatever you say Parrott, arrrkk!
Christian Bale Yes GIF

Go buy another bumper sticker membership will ya because you haven't sold enough to pay just one players wage yet. :sob:
We have gone past Borussia Dortmund and are now lone 5th in the world for most memberships of any sports club ever with 200, 250 :cool:

When will Richmond reach 200k members?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gale says even when he works for Taz FC he will be a Tiger supporter with Richmond loyalties and Taz FC can GAGF.
I'm sorry which team did he tell to get flipped again?

"In 2024, it was announced that he would be leaving Richmond to become inaugural CEO of the incoming Tasmania Football Club"

I'd be utterly embarrassed if they were all 10 dollar bumper sticker memberships like tassies. :$
I would be utterly embarrassed if my team won the spoon, has half as many members as Tasmania, and goes around calling itself a big 4 club :embarrassedv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

THE PLAYER XXXXXXXXX TELLS RICHMOND TO GAGF MEGATHREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back