The Port Power Offseason Lolz thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to the crows circle jerk board flog.

I could post there, but you would hear the squealing over your computer speakers.

I'm hearing 1.4 million

I believe this would help you

original_CW.jpg

I'm pretty sure it isn't me that's feeling that way.

My Club has been around far too long to be inferior to a mere minnow that only exists because of PAFC.

can't beat heritage and successful history my friend.
Different club you idiot.:rolleyes:
Hey I see Hocking and Burns have knocked back the Poort coaching job.
No wonder, no money, no list, no future, no pun intended:eek:

Alipate Carlile does not have 30 key defenders who are better than him. Sloane has at least 30 mids ahead of him. Therefore, Carlile is better than Sloane. :rolleyes:

Do you really need me to explain the stupidity of your logic to you, or will you just admit that was a stupid thing to say and we can all move on?

The point is, as you missed it, that there sre 30 mids better than Boak in the league, and yet he is being.paid more than probably.25.of them.

Your list is so shit that in order to meet the minimum salary amount Boak is well.overpaid.

Unless of course Boak bluffed his way to getting more coin than he is worth. Didn't KT negotiate this one?

SMA can't wait to start negotiating the Stadium Deal.

Do you even watch football?
I do. I watch Poort as often as I can actually for the Lulz. A couple of things I noticed from Poort this year.
1) Boak is a plodder
2) All you Poort Flogs think that Danyle Pearce is some kind of elite kick when really he's a mongrel, helictoper kicking turnover merchant seagull.
3) And Hackson Trengove is scarily shit. (this was magnified in the GWS flogging of Poort when he tried to act tough against Cameron and got absolutley toweled!)

The point is, as you missed it, that there sre 30 mids better than Boak in the league, and yet he is being.paid more than probably.25.of them.

Your list is so shit that in order to meet the minimum salary amount Boak is well.overpaid.

Unless of course Boak bluffed his way to getting more coin than he is worth. Didn't KT negotiate this one?

SMA can't wait to start negotiating the Stadium Deal.
I hope all you Crows flogs are going to wear the Rey Mysterio masks from the Crowtiser to the game on Saturday :D

The Crowtiser is really struggling for stories when you have to interview the Crows mascot. Anything to keep the sheep happy before the big choke on Saturday :thumbsu:

How many much better forwards than Spud Tippett do you think will be getting less money than him? He should be donating half of his paypacket to the far superior Taylor Walker.

Geoffa32 said:

At least we have an excuse for overpaying players. We're not losing anything by it. With the money you guys wasted on Tippett you probably could've kept Bock or Davis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know that no clubs want Schulz? I know for a fact that Collingwood will be very eager to acquire his services once Cloke leaves. They are reportedly tabling an offer similar to what Cloke has refused. However, I doubt Schulz will leave for Collingwood, because as I said, he is the loyal type.
Yeah so loyal, great to see he's a one club player :eek:

...who would walk up start in Poorts Team Of The Decade
So Topjars and Roo, do you think Spud Tippett will be made the scape goat if you bomb out in straight sets? Slops could be creating a huge problem by playing Spud who is not fully committed to the team! Will the Crows supporters turn on Spud if they don't win a final and he walks out?

...who would walk up start in Poorts Team Of The Decade

He wouldn't make it as a ruckman, Lade, Primus & Brogan would all be ahead of him

Tredrea is obviously a vastly superior footballer, with Lade as the 2nd tall forward

Can't see any use for a drop kick forward who can't kick straight.

He wouldn't make it as a ruckman, Lade, Primus & Brogan would all be ahead of him

Tredrea is obviously a vastly superior footballer, with Lade as the 2nd tall forward

Can't see any use for a drop kick forward who can't kick straight.
So you woould have Brogan and Lade rotating throught the Ruck and Centre half Forward? lol

So you woould have Brogan and Lade rotating throught the Ruck and Centre half Forward? lol

Primus & Brogan in the ruck with Lade forward along with Tredrea & Schulz

No place for spud Tippett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back