The Port Power Offseason Lolz thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Topjars and Roo, do you think Spud Tippett will be made the scape goat if you bomb out in straight sets? Slops could be creating a huge problem by playing Spud who is not fully committed to the team! Will the Crows supporters turn on Spud if they don't win a final and he walks out?

No.:p... why would he/we?
Tippett has already declared he is fully committed to the team until the end of the year.

I'll tell you right now; if he goes I'll turn on him, but it wont have anything to do with if we dont win another game this year.
It'll be about his handling of his decision making process.Fullstop.

Go Flower I seriously worry about your bitterness towards Adelaide doing well. What are you gonna do if Adelaide win this week?
He has become quite sad. He spends more time talking about the Crows on the Port board than he does Port.

He has become quite sad. He spends more time talking about the Crows on the Port board than he does Port.

The "why are cowbot flogs so obsessed with port" board

How do you know that no clubs want Schulz? I know for a fact that Collingwood will be very eager to acquire his services once Cloke leaves. They are reportedly tabling an offer similar to what Cloke has refused. However, I doubt Schulz will leave for Collingwood, because as I said, he is the loyal type.

You Sir are an idiot. So Collingwood are preparing to offer Schulz 800K a year....right. In other news Port Adelaide announce Paul Roos as their senior coach.

I'm a football tragic and like to read about what's going on plus it's quite entertaining to see you boys sooking about us instead of talking about your own team

More lolz:D

After yet another disappointing season, the Power are bordering on irrelevance.

Since the Power's disastrous defeat at the hands of the GWS Giants and the subsequent firing of Matthew Primus, the Port Adelaide hierarchy has been hunting for the next man to fill the top job. Although the position has been available for weeks, the response from prospective suitors has been eerily quiet.
CEO Keith Thomas recently admitted the club's predicament, stating that:thumbsdown: "no one had put their hand up":thumbsdown: for the job.

Thread should be moved to Crows board for their 'supporters' to fap to... Only problem is the TRUE Crows supports don't care about this shit and would card the lot of them. This crowd is like Quebec... Don't belong in Canada but the French want nothing to do with them either. Sorry state of affairs for this lost flock.

Since the Power's disastrous defeat at the hands of the GWS Giants and the subsequent firing of Matthew Primus, the Port Adelaide hierarchy has been hunting for the next man to fill the top job. Although the position has been available for weeks, the response from prospective suitors has been eerily quiet.
CEO Keith Thomas recently admitted the club's predicament, stating that:thumbsdown: "no one had put their hand up":thumbsdown: for the job.
How was Better Homes and Gardens last night? I can't believe anyone watches that rubbish:D But you do!!!!!

How was Better Homes and Gardens last night? I can't believe anyone watches that rubbish:D But you do!!!!!

There's not much TJ loves more than sitting home to watch BHAG whilst being creative...

seb-granny-knitting.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overlooking Toby Greene in the draft and getting Chad Wingard in the 2011 draft............makes you wonder how deep Port's recruiters go into the other leagues to look. Wingard was an easy pick, in the Power's backyard of the SANFL.

Who will they overlook in this years draft because Jimmy Tompous is the easy pick.

And Port Power's bitterness extends to the SANFL too. They won't release Rodan and Pfieffer to Norwood to play finals. They are afraid that Norwood with beat the PAMs! I would have thought for the sake of experience that it would be good to get some pressure games into the players they can.

Thread should be moved to Crows board for their 'supporters' to fap to... Only problem is the TRUE Crows supports don't care about this shit and would card the lot of them. This crowd is like Quebec... Don't belong in Canada but the French want nothing to do with them either. Sorry state of affairs for this lost flock.

You guys should be proud of yourselves, you have been entertaining the masses all year :thumbsu: :thumbsu: (at least you have got something right)

Wow, really....geez thats a surprise.. :rolleyes:

With some of the internal boys already pulling out....what's left, Gotch, Rehn, a Sea Urchin......is this starting to feel like Groundhog Day for any of you Pappy's ???
I guess if it wasnt for that "big bad mean old media" Malthouse/Roo's would already be here.

Overlooking Toby Greene in the draft and getting Chad Wingard in the 2011 draft

Perfectly happy with Wingard thanks. Drafting is a marathon, not a sprint. Although I suppose it would've been nice to have the real 2012 Rising Star on our list.

I also like how desperate you guys are to point out drafting blunders that you seem to think that there being one single player after Port's pick who may have been better than him makes it a blunder. You must still be incredibly pissed off at the Crows for picking Smith over Atley or Darling.

And Port Power's bitterness extends to the SANFL too. They won't release Rodan and Pfieffer to Norwood to play finals. They are afraid that Norwood with beat the PAMs! I would have thought for the sake of experience that it would be good to get some pressure games into the players they can.

:mad: Screw you Port, both players deserve to be there.

Perfectly happy with Wingard thanks. Drafting is a marathon, not a sprint. Although I suppose it would've been nice to have the real 2012 Rising Star on our list.

I also like how desperate you guys are to point out drafting blunders that you seem to think that there being one single player after Port's pick who may have been better than him makes it a blunder. You must still be incredibly pissed off at the Crows for picking Smith over Atley or Darling.

Our young midfieled stocks are fine anr we have Taylor Walker so WCE can have darling.

Smith contributed more in his.first year than Wingard did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back